[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

okay i dont go on this site very often so im not very good at using the message board but i just have to ask im trying to use RealExoplanets but it forces the barycenter to become the sun again i tried changing the name of the exoplanets stars reference body to the barycenters name but that didnt work so i thought wait ill just see what you had the reference body set to for kerbol i was suprised that it was set as the sun and not the new name for the sun a.k.a the barycenter so im just curious on how you accomplished this and if there is any way you could help me understand how i could manage to pull that off for the RealExoplanets my personal guess is because kerbol is a part of your mod youve managed to work out this issue before releasing it but other mods that use the sun as a reference body arent supported in such a way that it just forces the barycenter to become the sun again if theres nothing that can be done about it i will just accept defeat and deal with the trinary star system but your mod is so beautiful with the binary systems lighting id like to see if i can restore it to its former glory even if i have to mess with R.E configs for hours just let me know what you did to make kerbol work without it forcing the sun i do get a nonstop spammed console error code saying Nullreferenceexeption Object reference not set to an instance of an object

9 hours ago, Enchiladus said:

Hi,

I run AVP, however, I want to install this mod.

Will any visual mods affect the planets? Or will this not be affected by the visual mods for the simple fact it is not compatible?

Thanks!

Compatibility of a visual pack to a planet pack is entirely opt-in. Each body needs to be configed in the visual pack, and if not done, expect the visual pack to have no effect. There is the exception that Kerbin and Sun must always exist, even if their display names are different (in this planet mod's case: Rhode and the Tempus Barycenter). AVP may still apply to them and if so, will cause an ugly scene by overlapping with this mod's own visual pack.

1 hour ago, Hpl said:

i assume thats a modded resource, if so BH may not have compatibility with it

That doesnt really make sense since I can find other resources from the same mod such as mopedantte.

Edited by Zmeya

Hey, im struggling to play BeyondHome, i have everything installed correctly, as it tells me this on the loading screen, but when i load into the game, it is just normal KSP, any help?

Edited by Totally

1 hour ago, Totally said:

Hey, im struggling to play BeyondHome, i have everything installed correctly, as it tells me this on the loading screen, but when i load into the game, it is just normal KSP, any help?

I bet you're on KSP 1.10. Kopernicus is version locked, or should be, and is not to be expected to function properly (or at all) on 1.10.

If you see Nyan Cats having a party, your game is already over. DBFAADC14CC4D8D3E7AD70E16214DCC4A78B446B

Im using a 2.5 scale resize with a Sigma dayLengthMultiplier of 1.58. After putting my first geostationary sat in orbit I noticed the "1day orbital period" mechjeb readouts was giving me was wrong by maybe half. Any ideas?

Edited by Motokid600