[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

Heyo!

I have run into a slight "issue" with beyond home:

I installed it through ckan and everything works flawlessly!

But the issue I am having is that the all the objects from distant object enhancement are just white dots and don't really show any colour, does someone know why this can be the case ?

The install is on 1.11.2

On 4/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, mszegedy said:

I have recently installed Beyond Home. Unfortunately, Parallax can't load the planet textures, and they are completely magenta (or more accurately bubblegum pink). I tried many version combinations; my latest combination is Parallax 1.0.1 and Beyond Home 1.5.2 installed by hand, and everything else, including Kopernicus release 38, installed through CKAN. This seems to be identical to what CKAN installed, however. Additionally, I can't get Parallax to stop z-fighting scatterer. I'd uninstall scatterer, but CKAN lists its sunflare as a dependency to Beyond Home, so just to be safe, I'm not uninstalling it. My KSP.log is here. The relevant lines seem to be:

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 10:24:44.874] 	Beginning material creation
[LOG 10:24:44.878] 	 - _SurfaceTexture is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/rustedsand00
[LOG 10:24:44.883] 	 - _DispTex is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/Talon00
[LOG 10:24:44.887] 	 - _BumpMap is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/rustedsand01
[LOG 10:24:44.891] 	 - _SteepTex is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/cliff_sediment00
[LOG 10:24:44.891] 	 - _SteepPower is 6
[LOG 10:24:44.891] 	 - _SurfaceTexture is 0.022
[LOG 10:24:44.891] 	 - _Parallax is 1.5
[LOG 10:24:44.891] 	 - _SteepTex is 0.01
[LOG 10:24:44.891] 	 - _Metallic is 0.1
[LOG 10:24:44.896] 	 - _SurfaceTextureMid is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/dust00
[LOG 10:24:44.900] 	 - _SurfaceTextureHigh is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/rockyground001
[LOG 10:24:44.905] 	 - _BumpMapMid is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/dust01
[LOG 10:24:44.911] 	 - _BumpMapHigh is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/rockyground01
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _BumpMapSteep is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/cliff_sediment01
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _LowStart is 100
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _LowEnd is 400
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _HighStart is 2500
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _HighEnd is 3260
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _PlanetRadius is 500000
[LOG 10:24:44.917] 	 - _MetallicTint is 1,1,1
[LOG 10:24:44.924] 	 - _InfluenceMap is BeyondHome/Terrain/DDS/Talon01
[LOG 10:24:44.924] 	 - _TessellationRange is 99
[LOG 10:24:44.930] 	 - _FogTexture is 
[LOG 10:24:44.930] 	 - _FogRange is 0
[LOG 10:24:44.930] 	 - _UseReflections is false
[LOG 10:24:44.930] [Parallax] - Created material successfully
[LOG 10:24:44.930]  - Applied config nodes
[LOG 10:24:44.931] [Parallax]Parallax took 1.735199 milliseconds [0.001735199 seconds] to load from start to finish.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: irrelevant TextureReplacer lines about the skybox removed]

[LOG 10:24:45.261] [Kopernicus] ShaderLoader: GetShader Kopernicus/Rings
[WRN 10:24:45.278] Cannot find preset 'Default' for pqs 'Fury'
[LOG 10:24:45.280] [OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map BeyondHome/PluginData/Fury_Height.dds of path BeyondHome/PluginData/Fury_Height.dds, autoload = True
[LOG 10:24:45.319] [OD] ---> Map BeyondHome/PluginData/Fury_Height.dds enabling self. Path = BeyondHome/PluginData/Fury_Height.dds

[EDITOR'S NOTE: this set of errors and warnings is repeated for every body; text truncated]

[LOG 10:24:46.910] [OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying BeyondHome/PluginData/Fury_Color.dds and BeyondHome/PluginData/Fury_Normal.dds

[EDITOR'S NOTE: repeat this for every body; text truncated]

[LOG 10:24:46.983] [OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading BeyondHome/PluginData/Ash_Color.dds and BeyondHome/PluginData/Ash_Normal.dds

[LOG 10:24:47.404] [Kopernicus]: Post-Spawn
[LOG 10:24:47.406] Found max distance 1130034971650.78
[LOG 10:24:47.437] [OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying BeyondHome/PluginData/Verna_Color.dds and BeyondHome/PluginData/Verna_Normal.dds
[LOG 10:24:47.437] [OD] <--- OnDemandStorage.DisableBodyCBMaps destroying Verna

An example of my problem is here:

Reveal hidden contents

14io7lamfau61.png

edit: I have tested this with both PlanetShine and scatterer uninstalled (both individually and together). It doesn't fix anything, except that uninstalling scatterer stops the z-fighting artifacts (duh). Meanwhile, I've also noticed that only Kerbol has a sunflare with scatterer; Destiny and Fate don't have so much as a shine. I assume this could be fixed just by installing the correct scatterer config. I don't think I noticed a link to one, though.

(I am still having this problem. I am sorry for spamming but I don't have much else to do with my life anymore and I want to be able to get at least partways through this mod before I die. If this is breaking etiquette, I won't do it again, I'm just scared of it going unanswered for an indefinite amount of time. Though, presumably Gameslinx will eventually release the version of it that relies on the newer versions of Parallax, and that'll solve my issue as a side effect. But that might be many months away still, for all I know. Sorry again.)

edit: Also, I have re-tested this on both 10.1 and 11.2 with nothing but Beyond Home and its dependencies installed. (I wasn't sure whether scatterer should count as a dependency, since this page doesn't list it as a dependency but CKAN does, so I tried it both with and without.) It didn't change the result at all. I made sure that the versions were correct beforehand: BH 1.5.2, Parallax 1.0.1, Kop 38. (The scatterer and ModuleManager were just whatever CKAN installed.) Here is a log from 1.10.1 with nothing but BH and its dependencies, not including scatterer.

edit 2: Though somehow it fixed the issue I was having with the sunflares not appearing. Uninstalling scatterer completely may have done it.

Edited by mszegedy
more data

On 4/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, mszegedy said:

(I am still having this problem. I am sorry for spamming but I don't have much else to do with my life anymore and I want to be able to get at least partways through this mod before I die. If this is breaking etiquette, I won't do it again, I'm just scared of it going unanswered for an indefinite amount of time. Though, presumably Gameslinx will eventually release the version of it that relies on the newer versions of Parallax, and that'll solve my issue as a side effect. But that might be many months away still, for all I know. Sorry again.)

edit: Also, I have re-tested this on both 10.1 and 11.2 with nothing but Beyond Home and its dependencies installed. (I wasn't sure whether scatterer should count as a dependency, since this page doesn't list it as a dependency but CKAN does, so I tried it both with and without.) It didn't change the result at all. I made sure that the versions were correct beforehand: BH 1.5.2, Parallax 1.0.1, Kop 38. (The scatterer and ModuleManager were just whatever CKAN installed.) Here is a log from 1.10.1 with nothing but BH and its dependencies, not including scatterer.

edit 2: Though somehow it fixed the issue I was having with the sunflares not appearing. Uninstalling scatterer completely may have done it.

Hello !

I am not an expert but still trying to help.  I see in the logs that the GPU detected is "Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 (CFL GT2) (512MB)".

Do you have a dedicated GPU in your PC ? If so, you may want to check why it's not detected in the logs. 512Mb is too low to make the mod run fine, which *might* be the problem here.

**EDIT** : I just saw that you have a dedicated GPU on the previous page, my bad. Still, it's not detected in the KSP logs.

Edited by WasteL67
add infos

On 4/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, WasteL67 said:

Hello !

I am not an expert but still trying to help.  I see in the logs that the GPU detected is "Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 (CFL GT2) (512MB)".

Do you have a dedicated GPU in your PC ? If so, you may want to check why it's not detected in the logs. 512Mb is too low to make the mod run fine, which *might* be the problem here.

**EDIT** : I just saw that you have a dedicated GPU on the previous page, my bad. Still, it's not detected in the KSP logs.

Oh, thanks, I didn't catch that. I guess between wipes, I must have wiped the custom CKAN boot command that boots it with access to the dedicated GPU. It doesn't change anything when I use the correct command, but it does change the BICH output a bit, insofar as I now meet the VRAM requirement:

Spoiler

[LOG 15:48:44.099] [BICH] Starting up! - Beyond Home by Gameslinx - ARR
[LOG 15:48:44.099] [BICH] BICH stands for Beyondhome Installation Checker. If you're reading this, you're evaluating what went wrong or stumbled across it when something else went wrong.
[LOG 15:48:44.099] [BICH] Thank you for using Beyond Home. Below you can find out what went wrong (or right!)
[LOG 15:48:44.099] [BICH] GameData directory is /mnt/extra/mszegedy-steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space ProgGameData/
[LOG 15:48:44.099] 
[LOG 15:48:44.099] [BICH] Displaying errors, warnings and notices below:
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - RAM meets or exceeds requirement
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - VRAM meets or exceeds the requirement
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - Beyond Home is not even installed...?
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - Kopernicus is not installed
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - MFI is not installed
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - Scatterer is not installed
[LOG 15:48:44.100] [BICH]   - EVE is not installed
[LOG 15:48:44.126] 
[LOG 15:48:44.126] [BICH] Checking for Kopernicus and KSP version match...
[LOG 15:48:44.126] 
[LOG 15:48:44.126] [BICH] Exception: There were the following errors in the Beyond Home installation:
[LOG 15:48:44.126] [BICH] <color=#00F200>Recommended RAM: 5GB  -  Installed RAM: 64
<color=#00F200>Recommended VRAM: 1GB  -  Installed VRAM: 6
<color=#FF3F00>ERROR: Beyond Home is not installed!</color>
<color=#FF3F00>ERROR: Kopernicus is not installed!</color>
<color=#FF3F00>ERROR: Modular Flight Integrator is not installed!</color>
NOTICE: Scatterer is not installed!
NOTICE: Environmental Visual Enhancements is not installed!

[LOG 15:48:44.126] [BICH] Detected KSP validation path as /mnt/extra/mszegedy-steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Progreadme.txt
[LOG 15:48:44.126] [BICH] Detected Kopernicus validation path as /mnt/extra/mszegedy-steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space ProgGameData/Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus.version
[LOG 15:48:44.126] [BICH] Shutting down InstallationChecker, its task is done! �Not all those who wander are lost...�

It's kind of concerning that it thinks Beyond Home isn't installed. Maybe it's something about the order of how the modules/patches are run. I'll try to figure out what that means.

edit: Apparently it means that it can't find BeyondHome/BeyondHome_LICENSE.txt. But it's right there… I will see how this could possibly happen. I may recompile the installation checker from source, though I'm not used to compiling C# on Linux (or anywhere else), so I may botch it.

edit 2: Oh, it thinks the game data directory is steamapps/common/Kerbal Space ProgGameData/. What the…? Oh, looking at the source, it specifically removes the last 12 characters of the path it gets, when it should be removing only 8. Weird. I'll try compiling my own BICH that uses the correct path, and see what it outputs. (edit: Ugh, it needs UnityEngine linked into it. Never mind.)

edit 3: I've tried tweaking BeyondHome/Configs/Rhode.cfg (because Rhode's immediately visible upon loading a save) in a number of ways, such as figuring out how much I could delete before it stops being magenta (answer: it's magenta no matter what I do, unless I do something that makes it so that it can't be loaded in the first place), and seeing if changing the order/priority of the surface textures under Body.PQS.Material does anything (it doesn't). I've also looked through the Parallax source code for clues, but reading is very hard for me these days and I wasn't able to get very far. I haven't been able to get a Unity-linked compiler up and running on my Linux anyway, and it looks like I'd also need to figure out how to link in the Kopernicus code as well (though that shouldn't be hard). I'm giving up for now. Ironically, now I'm out of energy to try to move this install to my Windows partition.

Edited by mszegedy

Hello, I was playing BH on 1.11 and stumbled upon a problem: when I had craft landed on Armstrong and tried to land with my other craft near it the landed craft either fell through the terrain completely or partially clipped into the terrain.  I have the tesselation option in Parallax settings completely disabled. It always happened when entering the physics load range and upon entering it, the landed craft clipped into the terrain as mentioned above or was flung off into the "air".  Any idea on what might be the cause of this issue? Or is it just KSP being KSP?

Edited by Raptor42

Just a bit of help for some of you, maybe.

I just installed this mod with Ckan, with its dependencies, in 1.11.2. At first it didn't work, and I tried a couple of things, to no avail. It was reporting Kopernicus as the problem mod. The game would load, but the stock Kerbal system would load.

Anyway, at some point I used the "refresh" function in Ckan, and it showed that Kopernicus had an update available. So, either Kopernicus uploaded a new version in the last 15 minutes, or something weird was going on. Anyway, give that a try.

Edited by RocketBlam

11 hours ago, RocketBlam said:

Just a bit of help for some of you, maybe.

I just installed this mod with Ckan, with its dependencies, in 1.11.2. At first it didn't work, and I tried a couple of things, to no avail. It was reporting Kopernicus as the problem mod. The game would load, but the stock Kerbal system would load.

Anyway, at some point I used the "refresh" function in Ckan, and it showed that Kopernicus had an update available. So, either Kopernicus uploaded a new version in the last 15 minutes, or something weird was going on. Anyway, give that a try.

I think something weird was going on. My CKAN says that the most recent Kopernicus is still revision 38, which came out over a month ago.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:49 PM, ItsSinsila said:

Hello, i installed Beyond home and Kopernicus  but when my craft gets close to the ground the terrain just becomes black.How can i fix it?

Hello, I think you're using the wrong version of Parallax, or completely forgot to install it.

It's worth noting that not everyone's ground turns the same color when that happens. The most common color people complain about is white. Black is kind of rare but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first person to complain about black. As far as I know, I'm the only one to complain about magenta. (I have made sure I'm using the right version of Parallax.)

On 4/28/2021 at 12:01 PM, mszegedy said:

I think something weird was going on. My CKAN says that the most recent Kopernicus is still revision 38, which came out over a month ago.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I thought I'd cover my bases. Otherwise, someone would surely step forward and say that it updated just before I posted. :)

Took me 3 hours to get a modpack working with Beyond Home, but I did so I thought I'd share the modlist with you since it appears to work without issue.

Make sure to USE THE OLD PARALLAX linked in the initial post. MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE GRAPHICS SETTINGS AS INSTRUCTED in the initial post. Kopernicus 38 worked. I installed Kerbal Konstructions since someone said it was needed as I was troubleshooting; unclear if that's true. My KSP game version is 1.11.2.3077 (no expansions) and I did the mods via CKAN (you'll need to allow CKAN to use old versions for many of these mods). I have a gaming rig; if you have a potato or integrated graphics YMMV... its a lotta mods.

FYI, I kept getting Kopernicus errors and a black screen when loading a save with the Sigma Dimensions and rescale 2.5 mod (I know other people got it working?). Avoid those (unless you are smarter than me and can make it work).

Heres the long modlist!

[x] Science! Continued (xScienceContinued 5.26)
Alcubierre Warp Drive (Stand-alone) (AlcubierreStandalone 1.4.0)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.18.0)
Beyond Home (BeyondHome 1.5.2)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.99)
Chatterer Extended (ChattererExtended 0.6.2)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:0.1.10.15)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit v5.2.0.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 1.4.2)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.4.3)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.30.5)
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations Reborn (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 2:3.7.2.5)
Contract Pack: Clever Sats (ContractConfigurator-CleverSats 1.4)
Contract Pack: Exploration Plus (ContractConfigurator-ExplorationPlus 2.0.1)
Contract Pack: Field Research (ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.2)
Contract Pack: RemoteTech (ContractConfigurator-RemoteTech 2.1.4)
Contract Pack: SCANSat (ContractConfigurator-ContractPack-SCANsat v0.6.0)
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus (ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.5.2)
Crowd Sourced Science (CrowdSourcedScience v6.0)
Cryo Tanks (CryoTanks 1.6.0)
Cryo Tanks Core (CryoTanks-Core 1.6.0)
Cryogenic Engines (CryoEngines 1:2.0.1)
Cryogenic Engines - Near Future Aeronautics (CryoEngines-NFAero 2.0.1)
Custom Pre Launch Checks (CustomPreLaunchChecks 1.8.1)
Deployable Engines Plugin (DeployableEngines 1.3.0)
Docking Port Alignment Indicator (DockingPortAlignmentIndicator 6.9.2.2)
Dynamic Battery Storage (DynamicBatteryStorage 2:2.2.2.0)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 2.2)
Environmental Visual Enhancements Redux (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 3:1.11.2.1)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.17)
Heat Control (HeatControl 0.6.0)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.3.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 3.29.2)
JX2Antenna (JX2Antenna 2.0.5)
Karbonite (Karbonite 1:1.4.0)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.13.0.0)
Kerbal Atomics (KerbalAtomics 1:1.2.1)
Kerbal Atomics - Other Mod Support (KerbalAtomics-NTRModSupport 1.2.1)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 1.7)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.28)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement Continued (KerbalJointReinforcementContinued v3.5.2)
Kerbal Reusability Expansion (SpaceXLegs 2.9.1)
Kerbal-Konstructs (KerbalKonstructs 1.8.1.15)
Konstruction (Konstruction 1.4.0)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.11.1-38)
KSP Interstellar Extended (KSPInterstellarExtended 1.28.5)
KSP Recall (KSP-Recall v0.1.08)
Malemute Rover (MalemuteRover 1.4.0)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.12.0.0)
MOAR Station Science (MOARStationScience v2.6.0.5)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.10.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.1.4)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 1.2.2)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 1.2.2)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 1:0.6.4)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 1.3.1)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 1.3.1)
Near Future Spacecraft (NearFutureSpacecraft 1.4.1)
Near Future Spacecraft - LFO Engines (NearFutureSpacecraft-OrbitalLFOEngines 1.4.1)
Parallax (Parallax 1.0.1)
Photon Sailor (PhotonSailor 1.7.1)
'Project Orion' Nuclear Pulse Engine (USI-NuclearRockets 1.4.0)
Rational Resources (RationalResources 1.17.1)
Rational Resources Parts (RationalResourcesParts 1.17.1)
RemoteTech (RemoteTech v1.9.10)
ReStock (ReStock 1.3.1)
ReStock+ (ReStockPlus 1.3.1)
SCANsat (SCANsat v20.4)
scatterer (Scatterer 3:v0.0723)
Scatterer Default Config (Scatterer-config 3:v0.0723)
Scatterer Sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 3:v0.0723)
ScienceAlert ReAlerted (ScienceAlert 1.9.8.9)
Sounding Rockets! (SoundingRockets 1.4.0)
SpaceTux Library (SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.6)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.4)
Trajectories (Trajectories v2.4.0)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.4.5.0)
TweakScale Companion for ReStockPlus (TweakScaleCompanion-ReStockPlus v1.1.0.0)
USI Asteroid Recycling Technologies (USI-ART 1:1.4.0)
USI Core (USI-Core 1.4.0)
USI Exploration Pack (USI-EXP 1.4.0)
USI Freight Transport Technologies (USI-FTT 1.4.0)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 1:1.4.1)
USI Life Support (USI-LS 1.4.0)
USI Tools (USITools 1.4.0)
Waterfall Core (Waterfall 0.6.3)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.8.2.7)
Zero MiniAVC (ZeroMiniAVC 1:1.1.0.1)

Cheers to GamesLinx and the other modders for making awesome free mods and gifting them to us!

14 hours ago, Frostiken said:

How the hell did you get all those mods working? Even with 32GB of RAM this pack blows up my RAM usage and it would crash.

I have 143 installed running with Beyond Home, many of which are also in his list. I have 32gb of ram just like you, and have ran into zero problems with crashes or bad performance.  I'd take a look at your settings, hardware, or whether it's a specific mod that's causing issues.

Mod list:

Spoiler

[x] Science! Continued (xScienceContinued 5.26)
AmpYear (AmpYearPowerManager 1:V1.5.8.0)
ASET Agency  (ASETAgency 1.0)
ASET Avionics (ASETAvionics 2.1)
ASET Props (ASETProps 1.5)
Astrogator (Astrogator v0.10.2)
AT Utils (AT-Utils v1.9.6)
B9 Aerospace - HX Parts Pack (B9AerospaceHX 1:v6.6.0)
B9 Aerospace Parts Pack (B9 1:v6.6.0)
B9 Aerospace Procedural Wings - Fork (B9-PWings-Fork 2:0.401)
B9 Aerospace Props (B9-props 1:v6.6.0)
B9 Animation Modules (B9AnimationModules v1.7.0)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.17.0)
Background Resources (BackgroundResources 1:V0.16.0.0)
BARIS Bridge (BarisBridge v1.10)
Better Load Save Game Renewed (BetterLoadSaveGame 2.5.2.1)
BetterTimeWarpContinued (BetterTimeWarpCont 2.3.12.6)
blackheart612's Procedural Part Textures (ProceduralParts-Textures-SCCKSCS 1)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.5.1)
Buffalo (Buffalo v2.9.0)
BurstAtomicThrustModule (BurstAtomicThrust 0.1.0.1)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.99)
Chatterer Extended (ChattererExtended 0.6.2)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:0.1.10.15)
Colorful Fuel Lines (ColorfulFuelLines 0.3.3)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit v5.2.0.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 1.4.2)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.4.3)
Configurable Containers (ConfigurableContainers 2.6.1)
Cryo Tanks (CryoTanks 1.6.0)
Cryo Tanks Core (CryoTanks-Core 1.6.0)
Cryogenic Engines (CryoEngines 1:2.0.1)
Cryogenic Engines - Near Future Aeronautics (CryoEngines-NFAero 2.0.1)
DaMichel's Fuselage (DMF) (DMTanks-Fuselage 1.1.0.2)
DaMichel's SphericalTanks (DST) (DMTanks-SphericalTanks 1:1.1.0.0)
DeepFreeze Continued... (DeepFreeze V0.29.0)
Deployable Engines Plugin (DeployableEngines 1.3.0)
Distant Object Enhancement Continued (DistantObject v2.0.1.1)
Distant Object Enhancement Continued default config (DistantObject-default v2.0.1.1)
Dynamic Battery Storage (DynamicBatteryStorage 2:2.2.2.0)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 2.1)
EVAFuel Continued (EvaFuelCont 1.6.8)
Extraplanetary Launchpads (ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads 6.8.3.0)
Ferram Aerospace Research Continued (FerramAerospaceResearchContinued 3:0.16.0.1)
Filter Extensions - Plugin (FilterExtensions 3.2.6)
Final Frontier (FinalFrontier 1.10.0-3485)
Firespitter (Firespitter v7.17)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.17)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.17)
Freedom Textures (FreedomTex 1:v1.5.1.0)
Fuel Tanks Plus (FuelTanksPlus 2.0.2)
Global Construction (GroundConstruction 2.6.4.1)
Global Construction Core (GroundConstruction-Core 2.6.4.1)
Hangar Extender (HangerExtenderExtended 3.6.0)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.2.0)
Hot Spot (HotSpot 0.8.0)
HyperEdit (HyperEdit 1.5.8.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 3.25)
JSI Advanced Transparent Pods (JSIAdvancedTransparentPods V0.1.23.0)
JSIPartUtilities (JSIPartUtilities 0.5.0.4)
Kerbal Actuators (KerbalActuators v1.8.3)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.13.0.0)
Kerbal Atomics (KerbalAtomics 1:1.2.1)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 1.7)
Kerbal Changelog (KerbalChangelog v1.4.2)
Kerbal Engineer Redux (KerbalEngineerRedux 1.1.8.3)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.27)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement Continued (KerbalJointReinforcementContinued v3.5.2)
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.6.12)
Kerbal Reusability Expansion (SpaceXLegs 2.9.1)
Konstruction (Konstruction 1.4.0)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.10.1-34)
KSP AVC (KSP-AVC 1.4.1.5)
KSP Recall (KSP-Recall v0.0.7.5)
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies (LithobrakeExplorationTechnologies 0.4)
LoadingTipsPlus (LoadingTipsPlus V1.9)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.10.1)
Malemute Rover (MalemuteRover 1.4.0)
Mark IV Spaceplane System (MarkIVSpaceplaneSystem 3.2.0)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.11.0.0)
Mk2 Stockalike Expansion (Mk2Expansion 2:1.8.9.3)
Mk3 Stockalike Expansion (Mk3Expansion 1.5.1)
Modular Rocket Systems (ModularRocketSystem 1.13.2)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.7.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.1.4)
Near Future Aeronautics (NearFutureAeronautics 2.1.0)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 1.3.1)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 1.2.1)
Near Future Electrical - Decaying RTGs (NearFutureElectrical-DecayingRTGs 1.2.1)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 1.2.1)
Near Future Exploration (NearFutureExploration 1.1.1)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 1:0.6.4)
Near Future Launch Vehicles (NearFutureLaunchVehicles 2.1.3)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 1.3.1)
Near Future Propulsion - Xenon Hall Effect Thrusters (NearFuturePropulsion-XenonHETs 1.3.1)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 1.3.1)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 1.3.1)
Near Future Spacecraft (NearFutureSpacecraft 1.4.1)
Orbital Utility Vehicle Updated (OrbitalTug 1.3.1)
Parallax (Parallax 1.1.1b)
Precise Editor (PreciseEditor v1.4.0.2)
Precise Node (PreciseNode 1.2.11.1)
Procedural Parts (ProceduralParts v2.1.2)
Procedural Parts - Hazard Tanks Textures (HazardTanksTextures 1.0)
Procedural Parts - MainSailor's Procedural Textures - Complete Texture Pack (MainSailorTextures-Complete 2.0.0.0.1)
Procedural Parts - MainSailor's Procedural Textures - Essential Textures and Flag (MainSailorTextures-Essentials 2.0.0.0.1)
Procedural Parts - Ven's Revamp Style Textures (VensStylePPTextures 1.1)
QuickExit (QuickExit 1:2.2.0.7)
RasterPropMonitor (RasterPropMonitor 1:v0.31.4)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.31.4)
Rational Resources (RationalResources 1.14.1)
Rational Resources Parts (RationalResourcesParts 1.14.1)
REPOSoftTech-Agencies (REPOSoftTech-Agencies V1.5.9.0)
ReStock (ReStock 1.3.0)
ReStock Extra - Rigid Legs (RestockRigidLegs 1.3.0)
ReStock+ (ReStockPlus 1.3.0)
scatterer (Scatterer 3:v0.0723)
Scatterer Default Config (Scatterer-config 3:v0.0723)
Scatterer Sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 3:v0.0723)
Ship Manifest (ShipManifest 6.0.2.0)
SmokeScreen - Extended FX Plugin (SmokeScreen 2.8.14.0)
SpaceTux Library (SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.6)
SpaceY Heavy Lifters (SpaceY-Lifters 1.17.2)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux (StationPartsExpansionRedux 1.4.0)
The Janitor's Closet (JanitorsCloset 0.3.7.6)
Throttle Controlled Avionics (ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.7.2)
Toolbar (Toolbar 1:1.8.0.5)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.4)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.10.0.0)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.4.4.5)
TweakScale Companion for ReStockPlus (TweakScaleCompanion-ReStockPlus v1.1.0.0)
USI Asteroid Recycling Technologies (USI-ART 1:1.4.0)
USI Core (USI-Core 1.4.0)
USI Exploration Pack (USI-EXP 1.4.0)
USI Freight Transport Technologies (USI-FTT 1.4.0)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 1:1.4.1)
USI Life Support (USI-LS 1.4.0)
USI Tools (USITools 1.4.0)
Vessel Viewer Continued (VesselView 2:0.8.8.3)
VesselView-UI-RasterPropMonitor (VesselView-UI-RasterPropMonitor 1:0.8.8.3)
Waterfall Core (Waterfall 0.6.1)
Wernher Checker Continued (WernherCheckerContinued 0.5.13)
Wild Blue Tools (WildBlueTools v1.81.5)
WildBlueIndustries USI Play Mode (WildBlue-PlayMode-USI v1.0.0.2)
Zero MiniAVC (ZeroMiniAVC 1:1.1.0.1)

Edited by Artyloo

2 hours ago, Jhorriga said:

Thinking of starting a playthrough with this mod. Are there any good contract packs compatible with it? would unkerballed start be useable? 

I tried a contract playthrough. My experience was that contracts were generally okay within the home planet's SOI, then got increasingly confused about which order to visit bodies.

For example, a got sent to do a low pass of one of the stars far too early in the game.

On 5/15/2021 at 5:34 PM, DeadJohn said:

I tried a contract playthrough. My experience was that contracts were generally okay within the home planet's SOI, then got increasingly confused about which order to visit bodies.

For example, a got sent to do a low pass of one of the stars far too early in the game.

Yeah, it also doesn’t understand that Kerbol is another star (not a planet), and will ask you to visit that when you have like terrier tech. I don’t know of a way things like that can be fixed, just turn off rep hits for declining contracts and cycle through till you get a usable one.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:21 AM, mszegedy said:

It's worth noting that not everyone's ground turns the same color when that happens. The most common color people complain about is white. Black is kind of rare but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first person to complain about black. As far as I know, I'm the only one to complain about magenta. (I have made sure I'm using the right version of Parallax.)

Did you find the solution? I am facing the same issue on Ubuntu, i.e., the ground is pink...see my above post for the video.

Edited by theleg

None of the structures seem to be showing up. for example, I've visited where the terraformers on lua should be but they're absent. What could be causing this problem? I'm not running any mods that would prevent them from spawning, and I have all the graphics settings maxed out.