Problem with my KSP steam Data

Hi, I have a problem with my KSP on steam and i need help because , I put some mods like particle effect reentry and mods of parts of solar panel but since that day I lost almost all the basic parts. I have it unintaller then reinstall but the lost parst do not respelecharge not so my KSP is destroyed. I lost 70 ° /. gives bases thus 70 ° /. parts have disappeared. How can I fix this problem, and how to recover the base KSP via steam with the basic data to be able to day because now the game does not even want this launch anymore.

info: I'm am french and KSP is Break

12 hours ago, Anthony974321 said:

respelecharge

I'm not sure what this word means. Are you saying your batteries don't recharge with the modded solar panels on them? If so, The first thing to try is reinstalling the mod, or asking for help from the mod's author. Be prepared to supply logs and maybe screen shots of your station well-lit by the sun.

If all else fails, I'd rebuild my space station without those solar panels, and then use the cheat menu to teleport that new station from the launch pad (use lots of launch clamps to hold it still if it's not built for gravity) to "rendezvous" with the old station, then use the tracking station in the space center to delete the old station. Then just don't use those modded solar panels anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I would strongly recommend to keep modded versions somewhere else than your steam save is, so that in case of these big problems have at least one folder of the freshest vanilla KSP as possible. If you have problems with mods try manually uninstalling them one by one until the game starts working properly again (yes this can be very long process).

Edited by Raptor42

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.