Mt. Keverest. Where?

MedwedianPresident

I can't see the picture, you can post a spoilered one and a map. If it's on Medwedian Territory (See at KSP Forum), then i have to give it a name. If not, it will be voted on.

I can't see the picture, you can post a spoilered one and a map. If it's on Medwedian Territory (See at KSP Forum), then i have to give it a name. If not, it will be voted on.

I don't know if you got the memo... but the rp forums were shut down months ago...

It's a little wonky but an easy fix once you look at the address bar.

www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/10088-Invention-Kerbin-Geographic-And-Science-Society?p=153039&viewfull=1#post153039

Is this northeast from Taheiraz (Very long from KSC)? If it's in Medwedia, then i will call it Mount Louis Lee. Louis Lee was a Medwedian lieutenant who constructed the first airplane ever (in 1885). He landed on this mountain with another airplane constructed by him, in 1902.

Marshal Louis Lee (in 1924) has founded a airplane construction company, "Lee Dynamic". After his death his brother, Egon-Kjolsen Lee, has renamed the company to Kjolsen Dynamic. Kjolsen Dynamic has created its Aerospace Division, Kjolsen Aerospace, some years later (It was only a airplane PRODUCTION company). Kjolsen Aerospace is now a national company owned by Medwedia and the main spacecraft construction and usage organization of Medwedia. Kjolsen Dynamic belongs to Medwedian Military, MASA is part of Kjolsen Aerospace.

Edited by MedwedianPresident

Disclaimer: You can ignore this semi-rant if you don't know/care about the KSP RP. This has been a bit of a recurring problem on the RP site with MedwedianPresident.

Is this northeast from Taheiraz (Very long from KSC)? If it's in Medwedia, then i will call it Mount Louis Lee. Louis Lee was a Medwedian lieutenant who constructed the first airplane ever (in 1885). He landed on this mountain with another airplane constructed by him, in 1902.

Marshal Louis Lee (in 1924) has founded a airplane construction company, "Lee Dynamic". After his death his brother, Egon-Kjolsen Lee, has renamed the company to Kjolsen Dynamic. Kjolsen Dynamic has created its Aerospace Division, Kjolsen Aerospace, some years later (It was only a airplane PRODUCTION company). Kjolsen Aerospace is now a national company owned by Medwedia and the main spacecraft construction and usage organization of Medwedia. Kjolsen Dynamic belongs to Medwedian Military, MASA is part of Kjolsen Aerospace.

First of all, this is not an RP forum. Keep the two separate. Second, Ascensiam and Charzy have both said in the RP forums that you DID NOT invent the first plane, nor did they land on the so-called Mount Louis Lee, nor is it any time period past 1945, nor is there a MASA, nor is the mountain in your territory, nor should you be dragging this into the normal forums.

This thread is degenerating fast, first off, roleplay was shut down, for a very good reason, which was that no one involved could stick to the rules and refrain from argument.

The rp board was making the KSP forums look bad, so now all rp is to take place off site, that includes any claims or reminders of old claims to supposed land, possessions or achievements.

I will remind you that all such rp activities were nothing more than fiction, and it has no place here, this thread has already run it's course, and will now be closed :)