regarding the lack of information on Kittopiatech

15 minutes ago, Lisias said:

Publish your KSP.log . The answer is usually there.

In the mean time, from where did you downloaded it? The latest version I found is here:

https://github.com/Kopernicus/KittopiaTech/releases

First, yes that is where I got it.

Edit: nvm found it

Edit 2:  I checked the log, and I have found no problems thus far.

Edited by ExpandDong

1 minute ago, ExpandDong said:

I did try that... but it didn't open. Is there a specific place I have to do it?

AFAIK, it works in map view, the KSC and in flight.

Just to be sure: You have kopernicus (+Modular Flight Integrator) and ModuleManager installed as well, and you know how to install a mod properly (no duplicate GameData folder or other crazy stuff)?

1 hour ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

AFAIK, it works in map view, the KSC and in flight.

Just to be sure: You have kopernicus (+Modular Flight Integrator) and ModuleManager installed as well, and you know how to install a mod properly (no duplicate GameData folder or other crazy stuff)?

Yep. Tried re-installing kopernicus, still nothing.

12 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Odd...

Do you mind uploading your log somewhere so we can take a look as well? Maybe you just missed something.

Where should I upload it?

You can also see my gamedata folder if you would like. It is a bit cluttered, however, due to the amount of mods that circle through it.

Edited by ExpandDong
extra info

6 hours ago, ExpandDong said:

[snip]

I'll take a look at the log though :)

edit: Get rid of DDSLoader and the old ModuleManager versions, especially version 2.5.10. DDSLoader doesn't work at all and throws a big pile of exceptions. ModuleManager should ignore old versions but 2.5.10 throws an exception anyway.

Kopernicus itself seem to work fine and so should kittopia, just one little exception there regarding the log, you can try to clean the "Logs" folder. (Located in "Kerbal Space Program/Logs").

On a sidenote: There is a newer version of Kerbal Engineer: https://github.com/jrbudda/KerbalEngineer/releases/tag/1.1.5.7

Edited by Gargamel
Removed Quoted Link

5 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

[snip]

I'll take a look at the log though :)

edit: Get rid of DDSLoader and the old ModuleManager versions, especially version 2.5.10. DDSLoader doesn't work at all and throws a big pile of exceptions. ModuleManager should ignore old versions but 2.5.10 throws an exception anyway.

Kopernicus itself seem to work fine and so should kittopia, just one little exception there regarding the log, you can try to clean the "Logs" folder. (Located in "Kerbal Space Program/Logs").

On a sidenote: There is a newer version of Kerbal Engineer: https://github.com/jrbudda/KerbalEngineer/releases/tag/1.1.5.7

Ok. Got rid of the second link. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Gargamel
Removed Quote

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.