Question about updates.

On December 5, 2018 at 12:28 PM, UomoCapra said:

Hello Bughunters!

The bugtracker has a feature you can use to upvote reports and thus help us order the issues by user relevance (Upvotes).

How is it used? Simple. Just enter a project in the bugtracker and click on “Issues” in the menu bar. Select a bug or feedback of your choice, go to the “My vote” section and click on the upward arrow symbol. That’s it, you’ve upvoted a bug.

aEd0XtSpaF6hDok8kcqTgIcK7gvroLGH1uA4e7ty

You can also sort the issues by upvotes. Above the “Issues” columns, you’ll see a couple of dropdown menus; unfold the “Options” menu. Under the “Available Columns” list box look for “Votes Up” and add it to the “Selected Columns” by clicking on the rightwards arrow. Click on apply.

ofUk32Is1hk-KxZgFshMPZdsos9Tw5pI0YDe_LGT.

That’s it! Now you can click on the “Votes Up” Column and sort them accordingly.

_Mz36Ge8QwMBxmUVji5taHjfwxsCelLNWZL1BtM5

With this feature you can help us to find relevant bugs you think are important. Let’s the hunting begin!

Happy launchings!

When is the new update coming out for console?

On 3/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, sicko kerman said:

When is the new update coming out for console?

Welcome to the forum, sicko kerman. :)

Unfortunately, I do not have have an answer to your question, but I have moved it to its own thread in the subforum for console news. 

Edited by Vanamonde

18 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Unfortunately, I do have have an answer to your question, but I have moved it to its own thread in the subforum for console news. 

Ok thanks

18 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Unfortunately, I do not have have an answer to your question, but I have moved it to its own thread in the subforum for console news. 

I talked to trigger AU on my constant hunt to find out more about this update :D he said there will be lots of info in the newsletter coming out very soon. I have played KSP for a while but have only forums since the 5th of March so I'm still tryna to get the hand of how everything works. Thanks for the help

Edited by Vanamonde

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.