real Solar System and Co

Hello!

Someone can tell me wich version i need to use for playing KSP with the best visuals and Real solar system?    I am totaly "losed" with all those KSP versions, updated Mods , dependancies.. , compatibility.....      My PC config is nice, i just need some exact links for the mosts beautiful mods (planetary, space, earth...)  and perhaps some usefuls mods for orbiting manoeuvers. (sorry for my poor inglish :wacko:)

Thank you for help!..     :D

the best is RRSVE
iNSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL ONLY VISUALS IN RSS:

https://github.com/PhineasFreak/RSSVE/wiki/Installation
Though for now it only works for 1.3.1 I believe.
If you want to play in RSS you definetely need to install Realism Overhaul OR SMURFF.
Also if you want a career (stock career missions wouldnt work) you need Real Progression 1.
https://github.com/KSP-RO/RP-0/wiki/RP-1-Installation

As for orbiting maneuvers you have MechJeb that has autopilot.

Edited by Agustin

Thx for help..  :D

190313041421687800.png

loading seem good, no error message but..   Black screen when we arrive at the end ....  (music ok)

KSP  is ver 1.3.1 .  :(

Tried both launching with normal and 64 bit..   any idea?

Ho, but there are poets here! if they fly as well as they write they are the phoenix of the hosts of these woods!.. &)

Thx Gargamel, i downloaded  the mods from theAugustin  link. tried to use the correct version..  I need to desinstall KSP and all the mods now and do it again. 

You are missing Rss textures.
Also, you should install Realism overhaul. But better do it from CKAN from scratch.
If I were you I would install RP1 from the link I gave you before. You follow exactly those instructions there and you have RSS with Realism overhaul and RP1 Career so you go learning step by step all that´s different from stock. Which is  a lot.

(Also, tag me of you need further help.)

Edited by Agustin

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.