Release date for KSP 1.7?

theJesuit

Given that the EULA is updated on 15 March (which in NZ is now),  AND that it is practically three months since 1.6 dropped before Christmas, does that mean we'll get the 1.7 update today?

If not, I didn't care when it is - this is only WILD speculation.

Peace.

57 minutes ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

oh man... this update is gonna be HUGE!!

Please, Dear God. Not on Friday, I have a deploy schedule and it's hard to deploy things while playing KSP! :)

1 hour ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

oh man... this update is gonna be HUGE!!

I thought 1.6[.1] was the hugest one,  - then ReStock happened TBH - I'm only uber keen for the skybox now in this update. It is the last piece of what I used Texture Replacer for, with the helmet removal.

Although I'd really like a non mission builder Making History - basically the console DLC for PC.  Please @SQUAD?

Not sure how I sign (or click) the EULA without an update.  I know about the other thread though, but I'm assuming that they will push something through... but as I don't run the game through steam...

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oof? said:

7th of April, and it's still not out, c'mon squad, we can't wait for this update.

The latest kerbal loading said this week coming... patience my young padawan....

Peace.

On 4/7/2019 at 1:26 PM, Fraston said:

Some time, perhaps on Tuesday in my time zone.

I'm betting Thursday. I'm scheduled for a deploy on Thursday , and the last two releases matched some serious milestone on my work. I don't expect it will be different this time. :D 

8 hours ago, razark said:

Every time someone asks, they delay the release by a day.

(Well, they should, anyway.)

Maybe not, because Squad isnt directed by robtop.

Welp, its tuesday.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:04 PM, SQUAD said:

Kerbal Space Program 1.7: Room to Maneuver releases next week!

OK, since I live where it is 4/9/2019, It is probably getting released tomorrow.

Spoiler

4/10/2019 or Wednesday, if you live where it is 4/9/2019.