[1.12.x] NOT RO - Kerbal Construction Time - Unrapid Planned Assembly

linuxgurugamer

I want to thank for the marvelous mod. I play new KSP only if there's stable KCT for it.

KSP 1.7.3  KCT 1.4.6.24

SSTO 80+ details recovered. I'm adding little satellite 10 details, Then "builded" factor turns 0%. Is that suppose to be so, or isit some bug or misconfiguration? Thanks again.

Edited by Moro

1 hour ago, MacLuky said:

Hi

I am looking for this gem on CKAN but can't find it. Even if I set compat back to 1.6. I'm probably doing something wrong since I remember playing it on 1.8.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated

What version of the game are you playing?

2 hours ago, MacLuky said:

Trying to get it installed on 1.11, but shouldn't it be at least visible on CKAN if you set the compat to a lower version?

Odd.  I just checked in CKAN, it is there (version 1.4.8)  for the test 1.11 game I have.  This is  a CKAN issue, best to ask in that thread:

On 1/16/2021 at 12:52 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Odd.  I just checked in CKAN, it is there (version 1.4.8)  for the test 1.11 game I have.  This is  a CKAN issue, best to ask in that thread:

Thanks! will do

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 1.4.8.1

• Removed option to Recover to VAB & Recover to SPH for eva'd kerbals

heh. That's a good fix! :D

Now I'm imagining Jeb stuck in the recovery queue machinery like a Looney Tunes character...   "Dat dat dahhhhhh   dah-dat   dah-dat dahhhhh"

6 hours ago, Phelidai said:

I'm getting an issue with an indefinite load time when clicking the launch button after rolling out to the pad. I have a pretty large modpack, so are there any known mods that KCT doesn't like?

How about some information, such as KSP version, and a log file (Player.log)

2 hours ago, Phelidai said:

While I don't think it's relevant, I did just release a small udpate for it.

Your log file is strange, it just stops.  Maybe check your memory usage, you might be running out of memory

I've got an issue with the build queue, in that it doesn't work! When I press the launch button, the game stutters for a couple of frames, and nothing else happens. This came from a heavily modified game, but I've culled out all of the mods other than KCT, Magicore, ClickThroughBlocker, and Toolbar Controller, and I'm using a completely stock vessel as an example. The log file is complaining about a missing "SpaceTuxUtilities" file, but that isn't listed as a dependency, and i can't find the relevant mod, just in case I've missed out a dependency.

Log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xQ5340AfiCrH0Qw7aFv8q2APHllabIa/view?usp=sharing

42 minutes ago, MinimumSky5 said:

I've got an issue with the build queue, in that it doesn't work! When I press the launch button, the game stutters for a couple of frames, and nothing else happens. This came from a heavily modified game, but I've culled out all of the mods other than KCT, Magicore, ClickThroughBlocker, and Toolbar Controller, and I'm using a completely stock vessel as an example. The log file is complaining about a missing "SpaceTuxUtilities" file, but that isn't listed as a dependency, and i can't find the relevant mod, just in case I've missed out a dependency.

Log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xQ5340AfiCrH0Qw7aFv8q2APHllabIa/view?usp=sharing

Go to the first post. SpaceTux is listed there for download. It's the 4th dependency.

Edited by Kwebib

i recovered a rover whit 2 kerbals to VAB.

wen i press rollout i get a message that 2 parts are not available yet.

considering this is the 3ed time i wanted to use the rover i think the 2  parts  not available are the kerbals that i can see are part of the rover wen i edit the rover

edit:
confirmed. after deleting the kerbals the rover can rollout

Edited by danielboro

Hey, I was playing around in a testing save with KCT installed and got a error message telling me that something really wrong happened with KSP and that it was KCT related. The message also told me to post logs on the KCT forum, so that is what I'm doing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iLz02_1DkJ6g-rIyGPjDVbLLN1xDMJEjajg3iVs_sWk/edit?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, Ozzy.R said:

Hey, I was playing around in a testing save with KCT installed and got a error message telling me that something really wrong happened with KSP and that it was KCT related. The message also told me to post logs on the KCT forum, so that is what I'm doing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iLz02_1DkJ6g-rIyGPjDVbLLN1xDMJEjajg3iVs_sWk/edit?usp=sharing

Could you tell us what you were doing?

On 1/22/2021 at 10:27 PM, danielboro said:

i recovered a rover whit 2 kerbals to VAB.

wen i press rollout i get a message that 2 parts are not available yet.

considering this is the 3ed time i wanted to use the rover i think the 2  parts  not available are the kerbals that i can see are part of the rover wen i edit the rover

edit:
confirmed. after deleting the kerbals the rover can rollout

Known bug, that a kerbal in a seat can be recovered, on my list of things-to-fix

4 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Known bug, that a kerbal in a seat can be recovered,

can this be a KSP bug?

today i loaded a ship in VAB from file and got a notice that ther is a missing part. do i want to load the ship without the missing part, it will be deleted from the ship
the missing part was female kerbal
p.s.
not in a seat, she was in the 1 kerbal  merkory like pod.

Edited by danielboro

On 1/25/2021 at 10:22 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Could you tell us what you were doing?

Edit: replaced image links with ones that actually work.

I saved and closed my science save to start a new sandbox save so I could test a heat shield without having to advance time in my science save.

After the first test I reverted to VAB and that's when the error appeared. I tried clicking every button I could think of and the only ones that didn't work were the exit building button and the toolbar Kerbalism button that brings up a window with information about the vessel. The error message also appeared when on a second test I crashed the vessel and immediately switched to the Tracking Station. In there the same two buttons didn't work.

Here is a picture of the Tracking Station error message (it was the same as the VAB one): BsMIkkh.png

After these two errors I checked my science save and tried to open the KCT window. The only part of that windowed that showed up was the very top part of it and I was unable to move it. I don't know if this was related to the error message or not.

KCT window bug: 18RJ9CZ.png

Btw, I apologize for the late response.

Edited by Ozzy.R

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but im having some issues with launching aircraft after recovery.

After i launch an airplane the first time, i cant re-launch it because ive exceeded a "size limit," even though i cant upgrade the runway any more. Even bigger aircraft dont have this problem, just the 1.

I am using RSS and all that jazz btw. edit: also RO 

Edited by Tree_Hair_

17 minutes ago, Tree_Hair_ said:

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but im having some issues with launching aircraft after recovery.

After i launch an airplane the first time, i cant re-launch it because ive exceeded a "size limit," even though i cant upgrade the runway any more. Even bigger aircraft dont have this problem, just the 1.

I am using RSS and all that jazz btw. edit: also RO 

Contact the RO people, they have and maintain their own version.

@siimav

Edited by linuxgurugamer