[1.12.x] NOT RO - Kerbal Construction Time - Unrapid Planned Assembly

linuxgurugamer

1 hour ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Okay so, I tried this, and it worked! For all of five minutes, that is.

I pruned out the most recently added ship from the build list, and upon loading the game the KCT window worked normally, but then I went to fly a certain ship (one that was already in flight prior to all this) and the window broke again within minutes. The console kept registering this single error message:

6cdvska.png

That KCT version only works on KSP 1.12 whereas you're on 1.11 or lower.

5 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Okay so, I tried this, and it worked! For all of five minutes, that is.

I pruned out the most recently added ship from the build list, and upon loading the game the KCT window worked normally, but then I went to fly a certain ship (one that was already in flight prior to all this) and the window broke again within minutes. The console kept registering this single error message:

First off, you are running KSP 1.11.

Second,  there is a newer version.  Not sure if that fixes this issue, but you should always have the current version, I can't do anything for old versions

Third, what is the setting for Auto Stock Alarms?  I'm going to make a guess that it's on, try turning it off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi LGG,

I've run into an issue where the KCT panel no longer displays -- it looks like this:

Spoiler

unknown.png

It should be noted that at the time I had saved the game, researching a technology was in progress. Warping to the end of this technology made the issue resolve -- after reloading the save from the main menu (without quitting the game) the panel was back up. However, I now run into an issue where all my build times are 0.

KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KF2WElHQiK3wuko0yMd6JVzFSu9qIGG9/view?usp=sharing

ModuleManager.configcache: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Nd-B1qy_cizrKmT2i7wAL4G6LG70esO/view?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2022 at 2:44 AM, Snoman314 said:

Does anyone know what sort of reasons might cause this?

ZU4gATX.png

This happens as soon as I enter the editor after clicking edit on a recovered craft. This is after I tried uninstalling Scrapyard - with Scrapyard the Edited percentage is always zero.

I build the craft, roll to launchpad, recover to VAB, wait for recovery, click edit, and immediately get the above -  I have to rebuild the whole vessel from almost scratch if I want to refuel it.

I'd been frustrated by the same issue (though it's usually more like 81% edited upon recovery) and incidentally found it  had been fixed after installing 

• 1 month later...

Using KCT with CKAN RP-1 Express Install and after unlocking an R&D node it says "Update point added" but it's not visible immediately as in earlier version, a scene change is needed to get it shown.
On the other hand it's nice that the font turns to green to show that upgrade points are available.

Edited by Gordon Dry

I'm not sure if this is also an issue without RO, so I ask:

On launchpad, the ignition fails, so I use KCT to revert the vessel to VAB to edit it and "build" it again with a fresh / reconditioned engine. Kinda.

1. I get all the money back by stock UI popup window for reverting
  2. after rollback and clicking on "Edit" I get into VAB, it of course shows "100% built"
  3. I just say "Save edits" because that's enough to do here
  4. in Space Center it's still 100% finished and I can roll it out again for a new launch attempt
  5. and now to the final issue:
    it does not cost that much to edit it, so it's kinda glitch to cheat money

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having a weird experience. The original four Kerbals suits always revert to the default after a flight. I can get them to wear the vintage suits if I change them in the Astronaut Complex, and the first one who flies will be wearing that suit, but if I remove focus from his/her flight (by going to the tracking station, for example), when I return the suit has gone back to the default.

Firstly, thanks so much to @linuxgurugamer who tirelessly maintains a large number of mods out there. I hope KSP team recognizes all your hard work. Really thy should probably be offering you a job.

I have a question.....Does the build effect not work anymore?

Using default settings I make a basic craft...for example takes 6 days to build...after being built I then duplicate the same craft..still takes 6 days. Has something changed? I haven't been playing for awhile but last time I did the build time of parts previously used would reduce.

I tried a fresh install as I have many mods and only installed construction time and its dependencies and the problem is still there.

Thanks

Edited by jebalicious

On 11/4/2022 at 2:02 PM, Aardvark said:

I'm having a weird experience. The original four Kerbals suits always revert to the default after a flight. I can get them to wear the vintage suits if I change them in the Astronaut Complex, and the first one who flies will be wearing that suit, but if I remove focus from his/her flight (by going to the tracking station, for example), when I return the suit has gone back to the default.

Once in flight, KCT doesn't do anything with a  vessel.  Without any other info, no idea what's going on

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this is the right place, I've noticed that the purchase for Research that grants a little bit of daily science doesn't appear to be working. I've purchased the upgrade to get 2 science/day but when I warp to sunrise multiple times, my science stays at the same number. Is there something I'm missing? I wasn't able to find any documentation on this so I could be doing a dumb or misunderstanding this feature.

I really enjoy KCT, but I'm having a few issues using it in 1.12.4.

It stops a vessel which is launched from being auto-saved in the VAB (I don't do aircraft so don't know if the same thing happens in the SPH), and it won't allow me to upgrade the Admin building, telling me it's already fully upgraded even though it's at Level 1.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, The Flying Kerbal said:

I really enjoy KCT, but I'm having a few issues using it in 1.12.4.

It stops a vessel which is launched from being auto-saved in the VAB (I don't do aircraft so don't know if the same thing happens in the SPH), and it won't allow me to upgrade the Admin building, telling me it's already fully upgraded even though it's at Level 1.

No logs, no support

If it's only in 1.12.4, would also need info on how you start the game

On 11/28/2022 at 8:41 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

No logs, no support

If it's only in 1.12.4, would also need info on how you start the game

When you say Logs, do you mean a file called KSP-AVC in the Logs folder?  I've never really looked into these files before, so while it sounds like a silly question, I really don't know the answer.

And what do you mean, by, "how you start the game"?  I click on the KSP icon on the Desktop, and away it goes? :confused:

49 minutes ago, The Flying Kerbal said:

When you say Logs, do you mean a file called KSP-AVC in the Logs folder?  I've never really looked into these files before, so while it sounds like a silly question, I really don't know the answer.

And what do you mean, by, "how you start the game"?  I click on the KSP icon on the Desktop, and away it goes? :confused:

Ummm, I have this link in every one of my posts:

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

Read the link, it will tell you what you need to do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...