Hello! and problems with tutorial

Voltavius

Hello, I am Voltavius. People call me Hy or Volt for short. I am new to Kerbal Space Program and this forum.

I've been working through the tutorial and made it to the 'Placing the RCS Thrusters' part of the building an orbital spacecraft building tutorial. I have placed the RCS thrusters according to the details given but it is not letting me move on the the next step. I was wondering if someone could explain whether I'm doing something wrong or I should report a bug.

printscreen of tutorial

Thank you for your help,

Voltavius

I have only had the game since 3/18, so I am brand new to all of it, but when I looked at your screenshot the last sentence in the text from the 'instructor' indicates you should turn off the CoM (Center-of-Mass) button -- check to see if it's been clicked?  Apologies if I'm reading it incorrectly.

Edit:  After looking at the screen-shot more carefully, it appears that Center-of-Mass is in fact already switched off, so my advice can/should be ignored -- sorry, I should have looked a little closer (I'm 60-yrs old in RL, can I use 'old-eyes' as excuse?)

Edited by Celthon