Please make this for me

8 minutes ago, Rover 6428 said:

I am away at the moment, and I really need this station module to be built. I would GREATLY appreciate if yo kindly make the module that I have drawn, and give it to me via Dropbox. Thank you, whoever does that.

UhdyeBY.png

If you can't read this, just ask

@The_Cat_In_Space please help???

If you want I can do it. I've already designed some other modules.

So you want people to make it for you? I can try, but the parts might be old. If you want the craft file shared, I can upload it. Still, I'm not sure exactly what you require in this

You are quite specific in your drawing, so not sure why this requires help. But I have to say, the design leaves so many questions.

1. If you really mean the RCS blocks to be placed at the 90 degree points of the top and bottom cans, one of the thrusters is going to end up on top of the cans' ladder rungs. Why not at the 45 degree points?
  2. Same for the two radiators - the way they are drawn, one of them will be on the ladder (assuming the small circle on the cans means one of the windows and not the hatch).
  3. You don't draw any solar panels on the hab module. Is that intentional?
  4. Do you really want just one set of 3 large batteries under one of the center can window? Or do you mean them to be placed in symmetry under both windows?
  5. You don't specify which RCS tanks to use for the center can. Looks like two Stratus-V Roundified placed together? Why not a single Cylindrified instead (more capacity and less parts)? And why 2x2 instead of 1x4?
  6. The antenna placement (a Communotron 16 I presume?) is a bit subobtimal for stowage in a cargo bay or fairing. Why not a 16-S instead (same range, same mass)?
  7. Why a decoupler on the tug, instead of a matching docking port? It doesn't save any mass, and it only limits the reusability of the tug.
  8. No antenna on the tug? How are you going to keep contact with it to control it once it decouples?
  9. You ask for RCS tanks (DLC round?) on the tug, but no RCS thrusters. What is the RCS on the tug for?
  10. You draw panels only on one side of the tug. Is that really what you want?
  11. You ask for 'small engines' (?) in 3-way symmetry on the tug, but don't specify which engines.

Correcting for some of the issues mentioned above, is this what you have in mind:

Spoiler

prpHSS2.png

Craft file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8v4n0fvlygy8imv/Rover6428-HabModule.craft?dl=0

@Rover 6428 I think im pretty much done making it, it has everything the drawing shows. 

oRP0sTS.png

If I can't give it to you via dropbox would you be ok with Megasync?

Here is the craft file: https://mega.nz/#!woMl3SRR!n1YNF0V55gpYwF3JyaqOXI3cS6D632jBtRjHK_t7W7s

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program

4 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

You are quite specific in your drawing, so not sure why this requires help. But I have to say, the design leaves so many questions.

1. If you really mean the RCS blocks to be placed at the 90 degree points of the top and bottom cans, one of the thrusters is going to end up on top of the cans' ladder rungs. Why not at the 45 degree points?
  2. Same for the two radiators - the way they are drawn, one of them will be on the ladder (assuming the small circle on the cans means one of the windows and not the hatch).
  3. You don't draw any solar panels on the hab module. Is that intentional?
  4. Do you really want just one set of 3 large batteries under one of the center can window? Or do you mean them to be placed in symmetry under both windows?
  5. You don't specify which RCS tanks to use for the center can. Looks like two Stratus-V Roundified placed together? Why not a single Cylindrified instead (more capacity and less parts)? And why 2x2 instead of 1x4?
  6. The antenna placement (a Communotron 16 I presume?) is a bit subobtimal for stowage in a cargo bay or fairing. Why not a 16-S instead (same range, same mass)?
  7. Why a decoupler on the tug, instead of a matching docking port? It doesn't save any mass, and it only limits the reusability of the tug.
  8. No antenna on the tug? How are you going to keep contact with it to control it once it decouples?
  9. You ask for RCS tanks (DLC round?) on the tug, but no RCS thrusters. What is the RCS on the tug for?
  10. You draw panels only on one side of the tug. Is that really what you want?
  11. You ask for 'small engines' (?) in 3-way symmetry on the tug, but don't specify which engines.

Correcting for some of the issues mentioned above, is this what you have in mind:

Hide contents

prpHSS2.png

Craft file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8v4n0fvlygy8imv/Rover6428-HabModule.craft?dl=0

Yep, That's basically it!!! The only difference is that the RCS tanks were supposed to be on the opposite side of the BATT-Men. But I guess that will do too.

4 hours ago, Johnster_Space_Program said:

@Rover 6428 I think im pretty much done making it, it has everything the drawing shows. 

oRP0sTS.png

If I can't give it to you via dropbox would you be ok with Megasync?

Here is the craft file: https://mega.nz/#!woMl3SRR!n1YNF0V55gpYwF3JyaqOXI3cS6D632jBtRjHK_t7W7s

Do you mind only putting 2 radiators, removing the middle rcs, adding a couple solar panels on tug, and batteries & rcs tanks on module?? Otherwise, it is awesome, thanks!

2 hours ago, Rover 6428 said:

Yep, That's basically it!!! The only difference is that the RCS tanks were supposed to be on the opposite side of the BATT-Men. But I guess that will do too.

Do you mind only putting 2 radiators, removing the middle rcs, adding a couple solar panels on tug, and batteries & rcs tanks on module?? Otherwise, it is awesome, thanks!

ok

Here it is with those changes:

gJa583Y.png

I will give you dropbox link soon. I think mine is less costly and weighs less as well (its 14.2 tons)

dropbox file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa2o79434brtfih/Rover 6428 Hab Module.craft?dl=0

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.