Stock weapons challenge

this is pretty simple, make a stock weapon (no BD armory or any mods) capable of destroying the most objects in one launch.  any Easter egg or in game object is fair game.

RULES!!

1) game must be 100% stock (no mods whatsoever as they may hinder game preformance)

2) destroyed objects must be in game objects, not ships and other craft

3) You may destroy an object on any celestial body

4) If any object cannot be destroyed, hitting it with a projectile traveling faster than 100m/s will count

5) please submit in video form to this thread for grading.

6) any ties will be settled by the number of kerbals killed in the process:mad:

7) have fun with it and be wacky in your creations and submissions (who dosent want an ssto bomber)

my personal submission will be uploaded to my kerbal channel and this thread next monday (04/01/2019)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrhECdyyuDUReHIGkchbUQ

Leader board

#1----- TBD

#2----- TBD

#3----- TBD

note: don't scroll down to far, i went nutz with the spoilers and can't delete them.....

(if a moderator is reading this, can you please remove all the spoilers?)

Edited by James Kerman
Cleaned up by moderator....many,many spoilers.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, A Random Kerbonaut said:

oh shoot I don't know how to post pics

Hello Random Kerbonaut.  The forum cannot host images so we all use 3rd party storage sites.  I use imgur to host my images but any similar service should work.

9 minutes ago, Kerbal Madness said:

I made this challenge to see

That's really something you should know before you post a challenge revolving around it. To my knowledge the KSC buildings are the only destructible static objects in the game, meaning nobody's going to do this because there's nothing to do.

You're probably going to have to change your rules to seeing who can destroy the most KSC buildings in a single stage or something like that. Plus it's also good practice to actually test your challenge idea yourself to make sure it's possible before you post it here, otherwise this happens.

Also things like your tiebreaker rule are going to need more thought put into them. What's to stop anyone hedging their bets and gaming it by filling their craft with 1 more kerbal than the previous entrant?

Edited by Loskene

The only destructible objects in the game are the craft players make and the buildings at KSC. As such, there is no way to perform this objective, and it therefore does not quality as a challenge.