Please help me on my Engineering Creativity reseach

Supermarine

Hello!

I am researching the topic of creativity as applied to engineering for my doctoral disertation.

I am also an asiduous gamer, and KSP is among my favorite games. As it happens, it is also a game that greatly allows--and requires--creative skills to be applied directly to design and engineering tasks.

I know that all of you are great creators and engineers (yes, even if your education is not formally in engineering, you have to grasp some concepts to play KSP).

Along these ideas, I believe that the opinions and knowledge of KSP players are very valuable for my research.

If you have the time, please help me by completing this brief survey. It won't take more than two minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0UyiE7VJa4t4uxFPUYP8ri8Ee8rGemP-Lcq0H4i8_MqrqCA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Thank you very much!

Hmmm. Just looking at the first page of the survey, a lot of the boxes are going to change for me in the next few months (I'm graduating, turning 20, moving 3,000 miles, and starting a job in May/June). So should I answer with what I am now, or with what I will be for the next few years?

Thanks everybody for your kind help!

2 hours ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Hmmm. Just looking at the first page of the survey, a lot of the boxes are going to change for me in the next few months (I'm graduating, turning 20, moving 3,000 miles, and starting a job in May/June). So should I answer with what I am now, or with what I will be for the next few years?

Theory would say that you should respond with your perspective at the moment. That said, if the change is really at hand (graduation, for example) by all means answer along that line instead of "student" (also, congratulations!). This means that we could consider this as a "transitional state" of sorts, so it's OK. However, it should be about present and immediate future (days) but not years. So, if you turn 20 tomorrow and graduate next week, I'm fine with that. The survey reflects your opinions, and it's not like you are going to think radically differently today than tomorrow after receiving you diploma :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.