When will PC 1.7 update will be released?

1 hour ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

They said March 21.But it didn't.So when??

I think March 21 was for the console update, but it was delayed to fix bugs.

I’m hoping it’ll arrive in the next few days.

Edited by RealKerbal3x

4 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I think March 21 was for the console update, but it was delayed to fix bugs.

I’m hoping it’ll arrive in the next few days.

Yes, March 21 was for Enhanced Edition

Same here, I can't wait!

On 3/25/2019 at 12:04 PM, UomoCapra said:

We haven't announced a release date for Update 1.7, yet. ;)

But you did announce your intention for quarterly updates back in November.   1.6 was released on Dec 19, 2018, which would've made the next quarterly update of 1.7 on March 19, 2019; a week ago.  I'm not looking for an announced release date, as we've just seen what can go wrong with those.  I'm wondering where the release is?

Edit:  understand Im not being snarky, I dont really need a pre-release announcement hype.  I'm genuinely wondering if a quarterly release schedule actually means quarterlyish.

Edited by klesh
for clarity

36 minutes ago, klesh said:

But you did announce your intention for quarterly updates back in November.   1.6 was released on Dec 19, 2018, which would've made the next quarterly update of 1.7 on March 19, 2019; a week ago.  I'm not looking for an announced release date, as we've just seen what can go wrong with those.  I'm wondering where the release is?

Edit:  understand Im not being snarky, I dont really need a pre-release announcement hype.  I'm genuinely wondering if a quarterly release schedule actually means quarterlyish.

They're now a quarter and a nickel updates.

The last one was December, but the one before that was October. So I'm thinking the 1.6 update was just a month early rather than the 1.7 being late. A quarterly update schedule from when they announced and released 1.5 would put the 1.7 update to April.

40 minutes ago, MaianTrey said:

The last one was December, but the one before that was October. So I'm thinking the 1.6 update was just a month early rather than the 1.7 being late. A quarterly update schedule from when they announced and released 1.5 would put the 1.7 update to April.

Quarterly update schedule was announced in November.

15 hours ago, klesh said:

Quarterly update schedule was announced in November.

Nope, the last KSP Weekly on October 5th announced the quarterly release schedule being every 3 months. Then 1.5 dropped in the middle of October. Which puts the release schedule for a year being January, April, July, October.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, Eaten by Black Hole said:

So when??

At least they aren't rushing out an update that is not ready to be released and is full of bugs. I appreciate it when devs take the time to make absolutely sure that everything works as it should.

14 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

At least they aren't rushing out an update that is not ready to be released and is full of bugs. I appreciate it when devs take the time to make absolutely sure that everything works as it should.

Hump-Day humor?

A list of things that still (after considerable time), do not work as they should. 

Landing gear/struts, Wheels and Service Modules.

I'm not excited over updates anymore.... Those seem to be only paint-jobs.

Edited by Ratwerke_Actual
spelling

5 hours ago, MaianTrey said:

Nope, the last KSP Weekly on October 5th announced the quarterly release schedule being every 3 months. Then 1.5 dropped in the middle of October. Which puts the release schedule for a year being January, April, July, October.

Ahh, I must've missed that one.  Thanks for the heads up.

And with quarterly updates, the first arrived a month early in late December which makes it 3 months since the last one now.

But also they can't make us sign up to a new EULA without an update... so... maybe, just maybe.

Just pointed out that the EULA announcement for the 27th March occurred in NZ time on the 28th.  LMAO.  Not complaining, just found it hilarious.

Peace.

1 hour ago, MaianTrey said:

Well, 1.5 was the first of the quarterly cycle. That came in mid-October. We got 1.6 early per that schedule in mid-December (should've been January if they strictly kept to 3-months), which means if 1.7 comes in April it's right on time.

See? No good deed goes unpunished.

On 3/26/2019 at 10:33 PM, klesh said:

Aiming for is not the same as committing to.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.