Three Years Here

Kerbinchaser

Hello everyone.

Today, three years ago, (wow time flies :confused:) I made the decision to join this website. Since then, I have made friends, written stories, launched rockets, and had one of the greatest experiences on a forum in my life. The amount of friendly and helpful people here is overwhelming, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the topics and posts that I can find. 

Let me start from the beginning to tell you all how I got here. I think I posted something like this before, but I want to make a proper "KSP Testimony" thread. :P 

In late 2014, I was looking for a new game to replace this simulator. A person on Facebook told me about KSP. And thank God they did. Ever since then, I have launched more rockets than I can count, flown planes around Kerbin dozens of times, attempted challenge after challenge, and killed...quite a few kerbals. :0.0:
Instantly I was hooked and racked up hundreds of hours in just a few weeks. 

After a major move, I had gotten settled and found this forum two months after I moved in. I immediately made an account and found myself in this whole new KSP world. It used to just be a one player game, but suddenly I found myself in this massive community that almost turned KSP into a multiplayer game. Craft to download, people to meet, things to try, etc. I met some awesome people in my first year, and the first one who I really had conversations with was @NSEP . It's funny that he joined after I did, but he has a ridiculous amount of reputation. It's well deserved though, NSEP is an active and helpful member.

Then I met the @dundun92 @dundun93 brothers. After that, it was @adsii1970 and @Just Jim that helped inspire my stories on this here forum. I celebrated 1,000 reputation and then 2,000 rep. I'm not exactly the most active member, but I also hit 1,500 content, which felt nice. :) 

I hope that I will have three more, if not more than three more years, on this website. Thank you all for three years, and I'll see you all soon. :)

-Lachland
(Lock-Land)

Because @The_Cat_In_Space is pestering me for a mention, here you go. He is really a great guy to know, and I suggest you check out his posts.
They're always funny and witty, and he's a fun dude to talk to.

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

Overally congrats mate...you did very well, keep going and stay Postive in this forum, and keep playing KSP no matter how hard your mission gets, it's also about Persistence and Faith, just keep going Sir...!!! (I'm just a short (5'6") 17 year old here)

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

@GRS 6' 3" and 16 yo. :P

LOL, i'm really short relative to most forum users on my age...yet i actually outgrow my Father quite barely...i rarely drink milk...

Checks

By some crazy coincidence, I joined here two years ago to the day as of writing this post... not gonna lie... I was not expecting that.

Anyway, congratulations to you!

Edited by Mrcarrot

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.