History and Parts Pack and the Free Update for KSP Enhanced Edition get a new release date!

UomoCapra

9 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Better be free for those of us who bought the original KSP on console.

The update is free, but why would the DLC be free! Have respect for the people that have the time to make the DLC!!

21 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

The History And Parts Pack, as well as the free update for KSP Enhanced Edition launch this Thursday, March 28th, on both the PS Store and the Xbox Marketplace!

t-KYB3eIKvcBepTTNPH8Gd4dIzZG6ucEdTP1BkSH

Yes in Console ...? yes on PC ...? everyone with their tastes and respects, I had the opportunity to buy both. A Squad question, in the console version, are there translation plans into Spanish? Greetings.

PD: sorry english

All right! Now that my laptop is pretty much dead my PS4 is all I have left to play KSP. Now if only there was mod support on consoles ... I miss KAS most of all as it added so much purpose to EVA. At least the stock game is still really enjoyable.

Keep up the good work guys!

Some posts have been removed. 

The feuding between the platforms needs to stop, and the disdaining of people with differing opinions doesn't make things better for anybody. There's been a lot of this lately, and if it keeps up we'll have to start issuing warns. 

18 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Better be free for those of us who bought the original KSP on console.

I'm one of those. I don't agree with you.

Work is work, and these folks earned it. Yes, it was frustrating to have a game that had tragic bugs, but I got Enhanced at no charge. Didn't you get the same? And while Enhanced is not perfect, I'm having a fine time with my playstyle. I have a save ritual that allows manual revert, all day.

If paying $10 keeps them interested in keeping consoles in the game, I'll have a ramen for lunch instead of a burger and fries and call it a day. 

9 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Got back from school, time to see if it's downloaded

Someone help I got on midnight United States time and I checked the forums and it said 6 mins ago uomo Capra said history and parts pack is live I'm like ok cool I download the update and the dlc but when I got on KSP the update worked fine but I had no parts from the dlc so I checked the forums exactly 1 hour and 30mins after I checked the forums it said that it was posted 10 HOURS ago and the discussion was closed....... Wwhhaatt

Just now, Greenthumb Gaming said:

Yes!!! The update is out along with the parts pack. So far everything is looking fantastic! :wink:

Not working for me so I uninstalled and I am re-installing

1 hour ago, sicko kerman said:

Someone help I got on midnight United States time and I checked the forums and it said 6 mins ago uomo Capra said history and parts pack is live I'm like ok cool I download the update and the dlc

Did you buy the DLC?