Private Division looks for a Community Manager for KSP!

UomoCapra

Private Division, the producers of Kerbal Space Program, are looking for a Community Manager to work with the Squad Community Manager to help manage, explore, and continue to grow the passionate Kerbal Space Program community. This person will be based in the U.S. and actively involved in various space industry events and connecting directly with the KSP community in person.

Click here for more info.

37 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I’d love to apply. Maybe I should. I’ve got everything they need except experience... hmmm...

Go for it! The worst thing that could happen is that they turn you down, and it's been my finding that the list of required qualifications on a job posting are often more a wishlist than an actual list of requirements. Although maybe that's just the software industry...

1 hour ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Go for it! The worst thing that could happen is that they turn you down, and it's been my finding that the list of required qualifications on a job posting are often more a wishlist than an actual list of requirements. Although maybe that's just the software industry...

Cover letter is required. This is not something I currently have in my repetiore so I shall work on it tonight and apply.

I have applied for QnA tester as well without much luck. Maybe a job with the community I've spent 5 years with, will be more successful.

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I wish I had the time

Please, oh please don't give up your day job [of maintaining so many mods]...

And please, oh please accept this message as a token of our appreciation in the good humour and graciousness of which I am writing it :D.

Peace.

3 hours ago, Lupi said:

If we're applying based on this forum post, what would best fit in "how did you hear about this job?"

JRMph2j.png

I said ‘T2 External Referral Program’. As it was a referral by T2 externally... and announcing this is probably a program.

I'm pretty sure I'm already on the blacklist for this sort of thing. :wink:

3 hours ago, Lupi said:

If we're applying based on this forum post, what would best fit in "how did you hear about this job?"

JRMph2j.png

What has the world come to when Instagram is on this list but not the "official" forum.

I would *hope* they are proffessional enuff to send letters of rejection... at least by email

Also, I would hope they sent something notifying you that they officially accepted your application... ??

Edited by Stone Blue

2 hours ago, Lupi said:

Do they send letters of rejection or do we just assume nothing if we don't hear back in the affirmative?

It all depends. Did you send your resume in via email or did you send it by Post Office? 

If you send to by email you should also send another copy by mail and then follow that up a few days later with an email asking if they received it and ask if there is interest.