Realism Overhaul gives way too many engines

I downloaded realism overhaul and other mods. The amount of engines make it confusing for me to play the game. Is there any way I can get rid of them and keep only the ones I want. For example i only want the engines from the sovietengines mod. How do I get rid of all the other engines?

Don’t install so many of the suggested mods, just pick a couple that will help you make the types of vehicles you are interested in.

Do you want to make original designs or recreations? historic or modern rockets? -Russian or American? Etc. once you focus a bit you will probably find that you only actually have 1 or two engines to pick from to do a particular task.

Edited by Nightside

20 hours ago, Nightside said:

Don’t install so many of the suggested mods, just pick a couple that will help you make the types of vehicles you are interested in.

Do you want to make original designs or recreations? historic or modern rockets? -Russian or American? Etc. once you focus a bit you will probably find that you only actually have 1 or two engines to pick from to do a particular task.

I want to play RP0 and I want to have the tech tree to be decent. Got any suggestions for that

5 hours ago, PatelPratham said:

I want to play RP0 and I want to have the tech tree to be decent. Got any suggestions for that

SSTU & Bluedog Design Bureau for the American stuff. Soviet Engines should do you pretty well for the Soviet stuff, though you might get a few textures courtesy of SSTU. As far as European, Chinese, Indian, etc. goes... I honestly have no idea.

18 hours ago, PatelPratham said:

Between the use of procedural parts and the finite number of different experiments properly calibrated for RP-1, limited use of ISRU in RP-1, additional engines throughout time is the only way you're gonna be able to pad out the tech tree is with new engine parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.