Removing USI Kolonization bugs Astronaut Complex out

Salticus

So I downloaded USI Kolonization a while ago, now I removed all the mods I don't use anymore (Had like 90 mods xD) , and I dont really use it anymore (It's a great mod anyways, it's just not my playstyle :), also I dislike the hiring system, its practical, but make it able to toggle it) And then entered my science save. Went into the Astronaut complex, because it just was my guess that USI made this system. And there stood 10 Available (Owned) Kerbals (Just had 4) and there was 1  Kerbal available to hire. Something like "Line 1 Line 2" stood there. If I clicked "Hire" nothing happened. And the cost for hiring was 0,000,000. This happened on all saves. In the VAB I could add all the Kerbals.

Spoiler

8Fbftql.jpg

I hope someone can help me

Edited by Salticus

Try installing this mod - RoverDude uses an excerpt of it in MKS.  If it works with this mod, then try removing this mod again and seeing if that helps.  (If not - at least you've got a slightly more configurable version not tied to the rest of MKS.)

I just removed MKS myself and ran into this issue.  You need to edit the save file and change all of the Kerbals with MKS sub-classes to one of the generic three.  A text editor using the find and replace function should be able to do this easily enough, though you will want to watch for partial matches.  You can't spell minerals without miner and medical emergency without medic.

12 hours ago, DStaal said:

Try installing this mod - RoverDude uses an excerpt of it in MKS.  If it works with this mod, then try removing this mod again and seeing if that helps.  (If not - at least you've got a slightly more configurable version not tied to the rest of MKS.)

Sadly does not work.

9 hours ago, overkill13 said:

I just removed MKS myself and ran into this issue.  You need to edit the save file and change all of the Kerbals with MKS sub-classes to one of the generic three.  A text editor using the find and replace function should be able to do this easily enough, though you will want to watch for partial matches.  You can't spell minerals without miner and medical emergency without medic. 

Thanks. It works now :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.