Heavy lifter required

Hello! I would just like to ask for some help in designing a lifter capable of lifting 3817.6 tons to at least LKO whilst being able to account for heavy drag at the top of the craft. I ask this because I've already cycled through 3 craft designs, each only melting my system more as I attempt to build and stabilize them. An image of the latest iteration of the lifter will be in this post. https://imgur.com/gallery/Y3dQ3pG

EDIT: I don't want to use cheats or modded parts, although part clipping is accepted.

Edited by Bej Kerman
Extra detail

1 hour ago, Foxster said:

HyperEdit. 

Sorry, don't want to cheat. i should've stated this but I want to do this 100% stock and non-modded. I don't mind part clipping though.

Edited by Bej Kerman
Comma on wrong side, extra detail

Great looking station, Mate! 

Too much drag at the top is the problem.  One thing that might help - try adding the boosters radially to the station rim and then offsetting them upwards as far as you can (just in case you didn't know, holding down shift while offsetting extends the range).  Actually cheapest lifter to orbit for this design might make a good challenge and generate some interesting designs.

25 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Great looking station, Mate! 

Too much drag at the top is the problem.  One thing that might help - try adding the boosters radially to the station rim and then offsetting them upwards as far as you can (just in case you didn't know, holding down shift while offsetting extends the range).  Actually cheapest lifter to orbit for this design might make a good challenge and generate some interesting designs.

Thanks! It is actually a design from youtuber Shadowzone he used in a tutorial - so appreciation should go to him.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.