Nyan cat???

On 4/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, MaxPeck said:

It’s a feature, not a bug. 

1) Different people, different philosophy. I never say change it. I will just fork it.
2) That being said, this kind of talk seems popular in Seattle, ain't it? Microsoft Windows 10 update style, 737 Max "anti-stall", etc. "feature, not a bug." A hidden feature is a bug, unless you announce it before hand, and even then it's underhand. And just like Linux Mint and etc, I am willing to concede and go with "don't like it, frok it thyself" route.

Edited by Jestersage

On 4/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, MaxPeck said:

It’s a feature, not a bug. 

It's a feature that's bugging me! :D 

On 4/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, Jestersage said:

1) Different people, different philosophy. I never say change it. I will just fork it.

Please, don't go crazy as I did. :) People need sane, mentally healthy forks. :sticktongue:

Edited by Lisias
Of course, tyops!

The feature is from module manager, it is to indicate that you have a KSP version that is not yet whitelisted for module manager, and may have issues.

This is to make it easy when filing bug reports.

I know there is a just for fun function to force it on when you have a compatible setup.  (A config flag). 

I don't know if there is an option to turn it off.   They should add a module manager panel in the config box with that, and other options (such as disabling caching, forcing a regeneration of the cache next load, and blacklisting patches from modules.)

Edited by Ruedii

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.