April Fools 2019 Failure.

Pappystein

A downvote is considered bullying anf the entire credibility of KSP to interest people in math and science is now gone because of an April fools joke?   My goodness.  Thicken your skin a little.  

6 hours ago, klesh said:

A downvote is considered bullying anf the entire credibility of KSP to interest people in math and science is now gone because of an April fools joke?   My goodness.  Thicken your skin a little.  

No, I think he's onto something. It blows my mind - Reddit is bullying. YouTube is bullying. You know what? Facebook may be as well, you can react with an "angry." I think this is sound and logical. The internet exists on a foundation of bullying and the KSP forum has managed to escape that until now. Because of this stupid move, the entire forum has turned corrupt and has sunk to the level of the mainstream internet. We all hate each other, as it should be.

/Sarcasm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.