VTOL engines

Doable in stock but tough: 

Spoiler

I totally agree that adding some form of stock hinge would be incredible, a piece that has an action group to rotate to a set number of degrees.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:22 PM, Xd the great said:

Engine, or engine mounts for VTOL planes. What do you guys think?

Engines? Yes please.

Engine mounts? That'd be nice but that'd require Squad to enable parts at large to move when attached to animated parts (example, experiments or solar panels on the insides of cargo doors or, bluntly, stockified Infernal Robotics).

Modders can easily make their own using the same stock mechanics within the Juno and Goliath engines capable of reverse thrust. But no modder has provided a pack exclusively for VTOL engines. They're always but a very small item in the feature list of a bigger part pack.

I just made my own using the dart engines and a bunch of flipping back and forth between action groups.  I’m on console, so I don’t have all the mods. The video for some reason starts later than it should have. Still working on the landing.

Edited by Nytr013

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.