How can I play the stock career mode while using a system where Kerbin is scaled to the size of earth and the stock engines are also scaled up

I really like the stock career mode in ksp. But what I do not like is how Kerbin is not accurately sized to earth (which I understand is a part of the game). How can I keep playing stock career mode while playing in a scaled up Kerbin that is the same size as earth. I want to continue using the stock engines so I figure I am going to have to scale those up as well. I’m also assuming that applies to fuel tanks. Any mod and suggestions to make this possible. 

If that paragraph didn’t make sense here is a list of what I want:

1. Stock career mode

2. Kerbin resized to the size of earth

3. Be able to use stock parts (engines, fuel tanks, etc)

1 hour ago, PatelPratham said:

I doubt this version would work with ksp 1.6 what version would you recommend I backtrack to play this

You don't need to get the old versions of anything. And SMURFF will cover you just fine. It's THE option for keeping stock parts playable at real scale if you're not a Realism Overhaul and "actual IRL space program" kind of person.

46 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

You don't need to get the old versions of anything. And SMURFF will cover you just fine. It's THE option for keeping stock parts playable at real scale if you're not a Realism Overhaul and "actual IRL space program" kind of person.

Alright and what about career mode contracts. For example one contract says “reach space”. On Kerbin that would be 70 km but in real life it is 100 km. Would career mode recognize the rescale and change the values that the contacts follow 

7 minutes ago, PatelPratham said:

Alright and what about career mode contracts. For example one contract says “reach space”. On Kerbin that would be 70 km but in real life it is 100 km. Would career mode recognize the rescale and change the values that the contacts follow 

I don't know the answer to that for sure. There should be settings in Difficulty Options to scale up your contract rewards (just like there is one for science rewards). There's also at least one mod around for scaling contract rewards but I don't know its name. Contract Configurator might have this in it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.