On 6/13/2019 at 12:59 AM, Jirokoh said:

Well, I've been thinking about coding a "simple" KSP sim, but I'd like to try to see if I can't solve the problem in KSP first.

Because, while this solution might work for this easy problem, it's still only the first problem I want to try to solve. If I can make this work, I'd like to go further, and tackle more complicated problems. That would mean also making my simulation more complicated, to train it on those more complicated issues. But, maybe, why not? I think I'll have to wait to have more time on my hands to do that then, so maybe only in a few months!

While I am getting 1 data point for every run, each run is only 12 to 13 seconds long, and during 1 run I actually get 6 / 7 meaurement points. So it's not that bad. The real issue is the RAM leakage, meaning I can't scale my data scrapping on long periods of time. If I could, I'd just leave my PC to run during the night and get data like that. It would be long, but it would work.
Fixing this issue is what I'd like to do, because it would allow me to at least be able to then scale to more complicated problems using the same method, even if each run would be longer for more complicated problems.

Is the RAM leakage in your code or KSP?

22 hours ago, Pds314 said:

Is the RAM leakage in your code or KSP?

KSP.
Apparently, if you revert to launch too many times, RAM starts getting saturated. That's just what I found online, but what I did see is that indeed, as I revert to launch more and more, my frame rate goes down. And I'm already at the lowest settings and lowest resolution to make this run as easily as possible for this.

1 hour ago, Jirokoh said:

KSP.
Apparently, if you revert to launch too many times, RAM starts getting saturated. That's just what I found online, but what I did see is that indeed, as I revert to launch more and more, my frame rate goes down. And I'm already at the lowest settings and lowest resolution to make this run as easily as possible for this.

Does it supply the same to quicload/quiclsave?

Edited by Pds314

7 hours ago, Pds314 said:

Does it supply the same to quicload/quiclsave?

Yep, I actually started with quickload, and in both cases I'm incounter the same issue.

But, when I have more time, there are a few tricks I'd like to test, that might allow me to solve, or at least work around that! We'll see!