Ideas for Deep space station on Xbox EE and Payload Lifters

Guys, 

I would like to use a decent heavy payload lifter to get a heavy deep space station into deep space orbit, or a lighter lifter that can carry a mun lander that can make it back. The lander is required to make it back to The space program base, have to be able to get science, has to carry three people (please no more Kerbals), must have a parachute to make it to the ground.

If you have any small space station lifters that can make it to LKO and put one into orbit.

Also if you have a crew capsule that can dock with the small space station that would be awesome.

If you have a small space station that is a crew cabin, science area, docking port x3, solar panels, batteries, ladders, deep space comms relay, and a fuel tank to transfer fuel to a craft.

If you could please add pictures and a parts list, as I play on Xbox and thus I cannot download the craft.

Edited by Mikenike

any part constraints? like only 1.25 meter wide parts, or only level 4 tech?

any style constraints? like it has "look like a standard lifter", or does the game engine allow it to happen and not explode?

I had to turn my monitor sideways to get this shot of it. It's a very brute force design with no optimization. Depending on what you are loading on top you may need to add some extra batteries, reaction wheels, and maybe some fins at the bottom for that classic rocket look.

80vB1zK.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.