How can I make the game load up faster?

Really not sure what disbaling network adapters is going to do here.   KSP loading times are pretty much tied to to hardware specs.   Game taking a while to load? simplest solution is to buy a better computer.   You can close out other programs that may be using resources. 

BTW, what is a long time for you?   Mine routinely takes 15-20 minutes. 

Moved to Tech support.

If you don't have an SSD, getting one and putting KSP on it should help.  There's also Janitor's closet to prevent the parts you don't want from loading, and Making Less History to prevent parts of Making History from loading (That is, if you have MH and don't want the mission builder / extra launch sites)

13 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Really not sure what disbaling network adapters is going to do here.   KSP loading times are pretty much tied to to hardware specs.   Game taking a while to load? simplest solution is to buy a better computer.   You can close out other programs that may be using resources. 

BTW, what is a long time for you?   Mine routinely takes 15-20 minutes. 

Moved to Tech support.

Thanks! And the network adapter thing is a problem with unity. It takes longer to load things on unity if there are unused network adapters. It usually takes me around 15-25 minutes.

Edited by 21603862
Forgot to add average loading time

14 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Well, you can try Hyperspace:

Don't expect any miracles but you might be able to reduce the loading time a bit.

UPDATE: Unfortunately this is not available on CKAN! Any alternatives? Thank you!

1 hour ago, 21603862 said:

UPDATE: Unfortunately this is not available on CKAN! Any alternatives? Thank you!

If you have the ability to disable network adapters manually, then you should have no problem installing it manually. 

1 hour ago, 21603862 said:

11 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

If you have the ability to disable network adapters manually, then you should have no problem installing it manually. 

This^ ;)
Just install it manually.

It is a simple .dll file which need to be placed in the GameData directoy of your KSP install. Like ModuleManager :)

1 hour ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

This^ ;)
Just install it manually.

It is a simple .dll file which need to be placed in the GameData directoy of your KSP install. Like ModuleManager :)

Alright, but first how commonly is it updated? Thanks!

1 minute ago, 21603862 said:

Alright, but first how commonly is it updated? Thanks!

Not very commonly. Actually, the latest release is one year old and is also the only version so far. I have the gut feeling, there will not be an update of the mod, until a KSP update breaks it ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.