Umbra Space Industries Problem?!

Hello Guys,

i have the following problem:

When i try to start KSP and the loadingbar is at UmbraSpaceIndustries, it stops loading at AES_DuctedFan.

And i dont know why it doesn't load anymore. I had the same problem with NearFutureElectric.

Pls help me!

Cookkiiezzz :D

45 minutes ago, Cookkiiezzz said:

I'm sorry ;DThe loadingprogress stops at the point where it try to load the AES_DuctedFan.

My log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc5cnr7mp5ipp8l/output_log.txt?dl=0

I hope these are enough infos. I don't know how i can describe it!

That output file does not match the description of your symptoms. Nothing from USI is installed. The output file also shows the game loading with you moving around the menu and multiple hops in and out of the editor and flight mode.

21 minutes ago, Cookkiiezzz said:

@Tonka Crash here is my new output_log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc5cnr7mp5ipp8l/output_log.txt?dl=0

I've tried again with reinstall but has not worked. Unfortunately still hanging in the loading screen. 

Could it be synonymous ckan, because something is not installed properly?

I hope everything is in the output_log now

do you have,, CommunityTechTree installed? and  USITools v1.0.0.0 isn't the latest version.

I might recheck to get the latest version and its dependencies

hope this helps

Jammer-TD

I know exactly why I hate it if multiple mods are placed in a single directory, makes it harder to tell which one is actually installed....so which mods of USI do you actually have installed? As far as I can tell, there is at least Life Support, Astroid Recycling Technologies and the Exploration Pack?

40 minutes ago, Cookkiiezzz said:

Could it be synonymous ckan, because something is not installed properly? 

If you installed the mods via CKAN, there is something wrong with your CKAN :P You clearly missing some dependencies like "Community Resource Pack", "Community Category Pack" and "Firespitter". These dependencies are bundled in the download for the mods and CKAN will also install them automatically.

@Cookkiiezzz When I run CKAN on a clean install and add: USI Astroid Recycling, Exploration Pack and Freight Transport Technologies I get prompted for the following dependencies:

• Firesplitter Core v7.12.0
  • USI Tools v1.1.0.0
  • Community Resource Pack 1.1.0.0
  • USI Core 1.1.0.0

Like @4x4cheesecake said CKAN should automatically suggest dependencies when you try to install any of the USI mods that need them. I see errors in your log related to most of these missing. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.