[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

13 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

When it's finished :P

Jokes aside, we're not completely sure when the next system will be finished, nor do we ever make release dates for the sole reason of us never knowing when it'll release

Alright! That’s cool, just wanted to know if there were planned releases.:)

On 11/6/2019 at 8:56 PM, Rover 6428 said:

Hey, I ran into a problem with the lighting. For some reason, the stock Sun's light is very intense and actually outshines the light from Nova Kirbani. Can you help?

Hi, you'll have to send proof (logs, screenshots). I can not start fixing something without knowing what causes it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:35 PM, ILoveStars said:

In current plans, is Tide the only planet in the Luhman 16 system?

There is a system planned.

Edited by StarCrusher96

4 hours ago, Seere said:

I think you're just waiting for the release of KSP2.
Most likely it doesn’t make sense to do something for KSP1.
Sorry.

Makes sense but theres still 5 months till KSP2 comes out.

12 hours ago, Seere said:

I think you're just waiting for the release of KSP2.
Most likely it doesn’t make sense to do something for KSP1.
Sorry.

KSP 2 isn't supposed to release for at least several months from now. You're also implying that everyone playing KSP 1 would move to KSP 2 and leave the first game behind, which is unlikely. When KSP 2 comes out, we might make a GU for that too.

1 hour ago, Seere said:

Please, publish at least a home system.

We will, but it's not our current priority :)

19 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

KSP 2 isn't supposed to release for at least several months from now. You're also implying that everyone playing KSP 1 would move to KSP 2 and leave the first game behind, which is unlikely. When KSP 2 comes out, we might make a GU for that too.

We will, but it's not our current priority :)

Then what's your priority???

On 11/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, ILoveStars said:

Makes sense but theres still 5 months till KSP2 comes out.

It seems KSP2 won't come out until AFTER March 2020.It could take a long as early 2021.

The delay keeps me VERY interested in GU and I hope GU development continues (already played a ton of KSS).  GU with additional systems can make a very long carrier mode and it seems there will be plenty of time for that.

https://www.pcgamer.com/kerbal-space-program-2-release-date-multiplayer-everything-we-know/

Personally I'm disappointed with KSP2.  The KSP2 Pre-Alpha gameplay graphics looks more like KSP1 than the KSP2 trailer - not the photo-realistic high-res texture tessellation/high polygon count/ray-traced look.  The Pre-Alpha KSP2 gameplay also has flat, backward looking interface (viewed from closed door previews).  I hope all this gets fixed before the KSP2 release. Also, plenty of modding can still be done on KSP2 when released !  :)

Edited by enewmen

9 hours ago, enewmen said:

Personally I'm disappointed with KSP2.  The KSP2 Pre-Alpha gameplay graphics looks more like KSP1 than the KSP2 trailer - not the photo-realistic high-res texture tessellation/high polygon count/ray-traced look.  The Pre-Alpha KSP2 gameplay also has flat, backward looking interface (viewed from closed door previews).  I hope all this gets fixed before the KSP2 release. Also, plenty of modding can still be done on KSP2 when released !  :)

I'm going under the assumption that pre-alpha KSP 2 is similar to the very early versions of KSP 1. However, I'm also not expecting something at the level of the trailer. Trailers should never be compared to the real game :P