[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

logo11.png

edited cutout licensed under Non-Commercial use, no attribution required.

in co-operation with @TheSpacePotato

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! 

Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani is all about our closest stellar neighbour, Alpha Centauri. Although we don't know much about the system, a system was made based on various scientific and less scientific ideas. (no worries, Proxima b is also there) 

For questions or troubleshooting you'll find me and the others involved on this server:

unknown.png

screenshot210.png?width=767&height=432

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD

-> see new page

screenshot232.png

About Galaxies Unbound

This 'collection' will exist out of several individual mods (systems). 

All systems will be based on real life star systems and will contain existing discovered planets. I tried to make convincing scientific accurate-ish worlds for you to discover.

PART 1:

Currently 1 system is finished and released.

NK22.png

UPCOMING:

Adds several starsystems with their own unique planets.

GUP2.png

Changelog

https://github.com/StarCrusher96/Galaxies-Unbound/releases/tag/1.2.3

Special thx to

@TheSpacePotato@Thomas P., @JadeOfMaar, @GregroxMun, @AR3S_TGL, @Adstri, ....

This mod is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

Edited by StarCrusher96

6 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

- updated Proksima Kirbani System with an analogue for the candidate planet 'Proxima C'.

-le snip-

Just looked at the OP again and was like "I don't remember you. = _="

Yay stealth giant. :D

Edited by JadeOfMaar

These are some of the best looking planets I've seen. Not too realistic, yet not too stockalike. The fit in perfectly with the style of the game whilst maintaining a high level of detail and beauty. I am seriously excited to play this! :D

:O

These look real nice with whatever visuals you have. I like that one arould NK B which looks like venus.

And also, if there is one system currently and it will be ready to release soon, will there be updates or will there just be a single system?

Edited by ILoveStars

3 minutes ago, ILoveStars said:

:O

These look real nice with whatever visuals you have. I like that one arould NK B which looks like venus.

And also, if there is one system currently and it will be ready to release soon, will there be updates or will there just be a single system?

thx 

and this one is answered already.

"This 'collection' will exist out of several individual mods (systems)."

Every system will be released finished. So there wont be updates or new celestials.

Edited by StarCrusher96

2 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

thx 

and this one is answered already.

"This 'collection' will exist out of several individual mods (systems)."

Every system will be released finished. So there wont be updates or new celestials.

ok

13 hours ago, MrBrunoh said:

¡Seems pretty nice! I'd really like to see the developing of the mod, but the Kopernicus Server is not working :/

yeah it seems all invites to the server have expired. If you want to join the server you might want to ask it to TMSP.

Edited by StarCrusher96