[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

13 minutes ago, IWillAskQuestions said:

Hey, do you think the Sol. System will ever be added to this pack? So like you could start from Earth then have a big galaxy to go to? Also, great work so far on it! I especially like Blalo's rings and aurora!

Thx! I will not make our real life planets BUT  I'm making my take on the stock system, where sol and stock get mixed somehow. (optional for those who want it.)

kerbol.png

*still very WIP

Edited by StarCrusher96

23 minutes ago, JakeSublime said:

Dang @StarCrusher96 I'm extremely excited to try this mod out, it looks very promising. Will there be a place for feedback and bug reports? Would that be here? I'd be willing to install it day one, and give you feedback and bug reports. 

yeah this will be the place OR if you can get on the kopernicusdiscord, on the GU channel over there.

17 hours ago, IWillAskQuestions said:

Hey, do you think the Sol. System will ever be added to this pack? So like you could start from Earth then have a big galaxy to go to? Also, great work so far on it! I especially like Blalo's rings and aurora!

But the Kerbol system is practically the Sol system, but refined.

I realized I was speaking of challenges relatively to interplanetary scale since I thought that there would be a plugin to relocate KSC on Blalo... Well if not the case I think I may try to code one for myself (although many parameters like contracts have to be changed I guess). Just let me know if it is acceptable or not ;) 

3 hours ago, Soldraconi_IV said:

I realized I was speaking of challenges relatively to interplanetary scale since I thought that there would be a plugin to relocate KSC on Blalo... Well if not the case I think I may try to code one for myself (although many parameters like contracts have to be changed I guess). Just let me know if it is acceptable or not ;) 

You'll be able to start your space program on Blalo.

4 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Exciting, considering KSS's abandonment. I hope this will be just as good and (maybe less memory requirements?) would be nice. I am hyped!

Considering this is just 1 system at the moment and not an entire galaxy I'm almost certain there should be less requirements :P

On 5/25/2019 at 12:50 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

Getting to Blalo is not that difficult. But C-1's SOI is tiny :p

Considering its tininess and its distance to Blalo, obviously.

Can I just say how much I love the new art style? It's stock-alike enough to fit the aesthetic of the parts and Kerbals themselves, and just the game style in general, yet it looks SO much better than the stock planets. Love watching this pack come along, and looking forward to the N.K. release!

13 hours ago, Noah the Smol said:

@StarCrusher96 how do you render your planets like in the top screenshot of Sol/Kerbol? I could really use those graphics(if it isn't KSP lmao)

Rendering meaning make those textures or making those big screenshots? 

Settings - supersize: 2 or 3. 4 might be an overkill.

4 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Rendering meaning make those textures or making those big screenshots? 

Settings - supersize: 2 or 3. 4 might be an overkill.

i meant the sphere renders, with the shadows and shizzle.

h o w and w h a t p r o g r a m