[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

I will say this: Hype is a risk.
It helps people get excited for your project, but when it takes too long... The fans may get impatient, they may abandon the project all together.
Take your time, and boost hype when you need to, but don't let it get too high before the main release.

4 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

I will say this: Hype is a risk.
It helps people get excited for your project, but when it takes too long... The fans may get impatient, they may abandon the project all together.
Take your time, and boost hype when you need to, but don't let it get too high before the main release.

maybe i'm 'boosting' it for a reason ...

screenshot238.png

Edited by StarCrusher96

Loved KSS, and am looking forward to this with happy trepidation (if such a thing makes sense). You mentioned that the stock system will be receiving an overhaul; can I ask if that will be included in the primary release pack, or is on the table/in development?

3 hours ago, Diddly Feelerino said:

Loved KSS, and am looking forward to this with happy trepidation (if such a thing makes sense). You mentioned that the stock system will be receiving an overhaul; can I ask if that will be included in the primary release pack, or is on the table/in development?

Right now Nova Kirbani is the only system fuly conceptualized. While we have a general idea of the new home system and 1 other system, they aren't nearly ready enough to actually show off.

10 hours ago, Seere said:

in the future, if you decide to make black holes, make them with an acreation disk, please)

They already have one.

6 hours ago, Diddly Feelerino said:

The stock overhaul is a side project along the systems and is still under dev :)

18 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

They already have one.

The stock overhaul is a side project along the systems and is still under dev :)

Will the stock overhaul be optional? I want to keep the stock system so I dont have to start a new save to play with Galaxies Unbound