[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

On 7/14/2019 at 3:03 AM, Seere said:

will there be aliens in the Galaxies Unbound?
Mushroomorphs, asparagusoids....

I hope at least simple things like microbs, small plants & bugs, fossils - found in very special biomes using a special alien-life collector mod similar to the soil sample collector  (This way won't require much KSP changes I guess).    Not just dumb comments that won't add to the game.

The ultimate mission: Long range huge telescopes found a Kerbin type planet found orbiting Star K within the habitable zone - find and return life as we know it.

10 hours ago, enewmen said:

I hope at least simple things like microbs, small plants & bugs, fossils - found in very special biomes using a special alien-life collector mod similar to the soil sample collector  (This way won't require much KSP changes I guess).    Not just dumb comments that won't add to the game.

The ultimate mission: Long range huge telescopes found a Kerbin type planet found orbiting Star K within the habitable zone - find and return life as we know it.

Galaxies Unbound will have custom plant models on planets with life (and custom models on a few other worlds), so flora type aliens will exist.

Also, I try to put a bit of effort into those dumb comments :P

On 7/18/2019 at 2:06 PM, fdgyhdudgsfy said:

Just a quick question:how far is this system will be from the stock system?

GU NK System = 0.0436 ly  / Alpha Cent. System = 4.36 ly

---

logo2.png

logo2.1.png

Edited by StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, HyperCatsInSpace said:

So how long is this final testing going to take? 

Allow me to introduce you to the golden rule of modmaking:

"Every time someone asks about when the mod releases, the date is pushed back a week"

In all seriousness, just about everything is done, but right now StarCrusher is in the middle of a massive heatwave where he lives so he mas more pressing matters at the moment. Very soon though!

14 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

Allow me to introduce you to the golden rule of modmaking:

"Every time someone asks about when the mod releases, the date is pushed back a week"

In all seriousness, just about everything is done, but right now StarCrusher is in the middle of a massive heatwave where he lives so he mas more pressing matters at the moment. Very soon though!

On 5/27/2019 at 1:05 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

screenshot149.png

screenshot148.png

On 6/1/2019 at 1:20 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

copper moon WIP - these worlds are not a part of Nova Kirbani.

screenshot164.png

We have waited quite a while now, we can definitely wait a while longer. And from the looks of it the wait was worth it!

Edited by Dr. veggie
minor grammar changes.

Hi,I just got an idea:add ruined cities,abandoned space station,alien spaceship remains,... Some kind of an advanced non-kerbal alien civilization's relic for us to explore.Thx!

PS:If you can merge it with my last idea comment about thick jungle,that would be so awsome!

Edited by fdgyhdudgsfy