[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

13 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Shouldn't i agree with this first ? Those maps are licensed for a reason.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to belittle your work in any way. He asked a question, i simply answered, and since Kerbal Maps is such a popular site among players, i assumed it was ok. I also sincerely forgot about licenses. So sorry, again.

This mod is looking really good, but I'm having a few graphical errors. Yes, I followed the install guide. Imgur post with more details below. 

https://imgur.com/a/oQTDsmP

Output log below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yty6ulma029xjem/output_log_but_I_renamed_it_so_dropbox_doesnt_erase_my_stuff.txt?dl=0

Yeah, I'm running quite a few mods, but what better way to test for incompatibilities?

Other than this stuff, this is probably one of my favorite mods. Great work StarCrusher!

Edited by crowsnose

52 minutes ago, crowsnose said:

This mod is looking really good, but I'm having a few graphical errors. Yes, I followed the install guide. Imgur post with more details below. 

https://imgur.com/a/oQTDsmP

Output log below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yty6ulma029xjem/output_log_but_I_renamed_it_so_dropbox_doesnt_erase_my_stuff.txt?dl=0

Yeah, I'm running quite a few mods, but what better way to test for incompatibilities?

Other than this stuff, this is probably one of my favorite mods. Great work StarCrusher!

Are you running other Scatterer/EVE configs with KSS? It adds it's own to the Kerbol system, and this definitely looks like a visual mods problem. Mod list would be helpful too.

25 minutes ago, kjack1111 said:

Are you running other Scatterer/EVE configs with KSS? It adds it's own to the Kerbol system, and this definitely looks like a visual mods problem. Mod list would be helpful too.

dude KSS?

16 minutes ago, crowsnose said:

Thx but sorry, I don't go through a list like that, would give me hours of work. Probably a conflict with another visual mod. 

General rule is to install mods on top of planetmods, we devs cant test everything.

Edited by StarCrusher96

1 minute ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Sorry, I don't go through a list like that. Probably a conflict with another mod. 

General rule is to install mods on top of planetmods, we devs cant test everything.

Yeah, I don't expect you to test this stuff. What do you mean by install on top of? afaik the load order is dictated alphabetically.

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Update / Patch 1.2 coming soonTM.

screenshot43.png

screenshot45.png

Looking mighty fine there, am excited

On 8/28/2019 at 3:25 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

dude KSS?

-snip-

KSS doesn't add visuals to the Kerbin system? Weird, considering the visuals changed when I was running it with Spectra (which ruined everything else.) Apologies to sound needy, but how hard is it to integrate compatibility with other visual mods?

Edited by kjack1111
Phrasing, would it be > is it

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:07 AM, StarCrusher96 said:

Dear Author

I am a KSP player from China. I like your MOD (Galaxies Unbound) very much. So I decided to translate it into Chinese, but I want your approval and authorization first. Look forward to your reply.      

Here is my name and my e-mail.【Karrot, [email protected]

On 8/31/2019 at 6:17 PM, Karrot said:

I have already make it true, and I hope your team will add my translation in your later version.

I wish I can get in touch with you on e-mail.

I dont really use email to contact people about GU. You can always DM me here or on Discord.

Edited by StarCrusher96