[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

Welcome to the forum @Serg, while it's not against the rules to request an update, so long as it's polite and non-repetitive, please remember that our hard working modding community has to juggle real life responsibilities with keeping the great free content they create updated so it's best to be patient. We also have a requirement that all posts, outside of the international section require an English translation. This is because some browsers and mobile devices do not have auto translate functions.

Hi,

I'm thinking about starting a new game under 1.9.1 while waiting for Kopernicus to update.  If i do start and then later download Kopernicus and GU, will that screw with my game? I mean i wouldn't think so but thought I'd better check before starting.  I'm also planning on downloading OPM.  Your Planet Pack has been the only one I've wanted to play since KSS (even though it's dead) and GU came out - it looks amazing!

On 3/30/2020 at 12:15 AM, jebalicious said:

Hi,

I'm thinking about starting a new game under 1.9.1 while waiting for Kopernicus to update.  If i do start and then later download Kopernicus and GU, will that screw with my game? I mean i wouldn't think so but thought I'd better check before starting.  I'm also planning on downloading OPM.  Your Planet Pack has been the only one I've wanted to play since KSS (even though it's dead) and GU came out - it looks amazing!

GU just adds content and not yet changes the homesystem. Normally nothing will be broken by adding GU.

7 hours ago, jebalicious said:

@StarCrusher96 

Hmmmm......If we make your galaxy our home system can we still get back to the Kerbal system if we start a new game or will it break regardless?

sure you can. That's why everything's optional. You just can't switch mid game because just as with every other mod. It will break your running missions.

Edited by StarCrusher96

5 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Epsilon eridani system.

kk thx :)

I see Thythe looking a lot like Mirn, but I’m not sure about Taythe (the ocean one from kss)

Edited by HansonKerman

6 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

kk thx :)

I see Thythe looking a lot like Mirn, but I’m not sure about Taythe (the ocean one from kss)

check out Rhan.

---

Update of the NK system (to be released SoonTM)

NK20.png

Edited by StarCrusher96

5 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

check out Rhan.

---

Update of the NK system (to be released SoonTM)

NK20.png

looks beautiful!! Rhan and Tythe aren’t quite KSS (may I sell my nostalgia goggles?) but they are nice. I’m ready to land on that lava planet no matter what you say!!!!!

6 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

can you allow downloads of KSS for those who still want it.

PLEASE, im not asking for update, im simply trying to get the mod to try out for myself

We've already decided not to

If you want to try out a mod like KSS, just wait for our next update :P