[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, Lostkerbalnearduna said:

Hello, im looking foward to having this mod, but i must ask , do you need kopernicus  or another mod to run this , it looks like a nice mod

All planet packs need kopernicus

On 5/14/2020 at 9:13 AM, kspnerd122 said:

this compatible with BK/AK

Should be since it spawns so far away

Edited by Hpl

Thanks, il look foward to this , it looks amazing, il try to run it even if my cpu combust

also, just a idea for acturus

kelios:a small gas giant

mazu the largest moon of kelios

namkio: a small moon of kelios

Naleko:a large rocky world desert with seas near the poles and a atmosphere

kali: a lumpy moon close to naleko

jakio:a large gas giant with massive ring system

ninan:a large moon of jakio, like titan in real life

burrow:a cratered moon of jakio

thanks for letting me get this mod, this idea is only idea, but take it and use it for whatever you want if you like

3 hours ago, Lostkerbalnearduna said:

Hey , im not very smart at installing ksp planet packs, how do i do i t agian

Open the mod folder, open the GameData folder for the mod, and drag and drop all files in that folder into the KSP GameData folder.

So I loaded my game with galaxies unbound and when I went to the tracking station to look at the planets everything was blank on the planets but not the moons. For example for kerbin in the tracking station it was just a solid blue all around and for Duna everything was the sold red and so on and so forth can you help me out and how do I fix this. I do have a lot of mods installed do you know of any ones that may interfere? 

14 hours ago, Idontevenkno said:

So I loaded my game with galaxies unbound and when I went to the tracking station to look at the planets everything was blank on the planets but not the moons. For example for kerbin in the tracking station it was just a solid blue all around and for Duna everything was the sold red and so on and so forth can you help me out and how do I fix this. I do have a lot of mods installed do you know of any ones that may interfere? 

That sounds like it could be a visual issue. Do you have any visual mods installed?