[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

2 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

An ice giant about 3 earth radii.

I believe he meant the second to last water-world (i'm curious too, looks like a challenge!)

7 hours ago, Mangu said:

I believe he meant the second to last water-world (i'm curious too, looks like a challenge!)

It's a giant archipelago planet called Aquel - Tau Ceti e with 2.14 g - 1.82 atm.

Edited by StarCrusher96

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

It's a giant archipelago planet called Aquel - Tau Ceti e with 2.14 g - 1.82 atm.

:o nice! I thought it would have more g's, but that makes sense because its made of water.

@StarCrusher96 Hi again, I'm sure I've asked about this before, but is there a way to start the game in the Nova Kerbani system and maybe/ideally have the stock system removed? It would just be great to play in the nova kerbani system and not start in the stock system. This would really allow me and others to get a new gameplay experience, which is why I and others tend to install planet packs

1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

@StarCrusher96 Hi again, I'm sure I've asked about this before, but is there a way to start the game in the Nova Kerbani system and maybe/ideally have the stock system removed? It would just be great to play in the nova kerbani system and not start in the stock system. This would really allow me and others to get a new gameplay experience, which is why I and others tend to install planet packs

Next update makes that possible

5 hours ago, Blalo said:

How do you do that? Do you do the whole removing Kerbin thing i see in a lot of mods and then change blalos config so it is homeworld? Or do I need to do somthing else

I do not support editing my own configs.

6 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

all you do is change the ishomeworld tag in the config from false to true

do this on any planet you like even other planets in the kerbolar system(eg. recreate laythe but make it homeworld)

you need to do a lot more than just setting homeworld to true for a planet to be the homeworld

for example the ksc

Some questions, first, I noticed that part 3 has only one moon, is this the plan or is there going to be more moons? Second, Will the home world system and Kespilon Kirilani system be Not a part of the nova system, or will it be quintuple system? For the home world system, will The player have two home worlds (Two planets to lonch rockets/ have K.S.Cs on) Or will it only be one planet with a ksc? I have noted that it says "Inner Home system" Will there be gas giants in the home-world, or will it be something else? Thats my questions. 

22 minutes ago, Blalo said:

Also ya, wondering how to make laythe or blalo the homeworld @Hpl If you could tell me how to make laythe or blalo the homeworld that would be great!

have you made kopernicus planets before?

28 minutes ago, Blalo said:

Some questions, first, I noticed that part 3 has only one moon, is this the plan or is there going to be more moons? Second, Will the home world system and Kespilon Kirilani system be Not a part of the nova system, or will it be quintuple system? For the home world system, will The player have two home worlds (Two planets to lonch rockets/ have K.S.Cs on) Or will it only be one planet with a ksc? I have noted that it says "Inner Home system" Will there be gas giants in the home-world, or will it be something else? Thats my questions. 

i see two moons in the picture but theres probably more, there is probably an outer solar system with gas giants and i think theres only one homeworld the other just habitable (or not)

And neither kepsilon kirilani or the homesystem replacer have been released yet but they will all be separate systems no quintuple star

i hope this awnsers your questions

Edited by Hpl
clarified and corrected