[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, Drupegod02 said:

i was trying to uninstall this and when i loaded back into the game, all my saves are missing, so i took the files i removed and put them back in and my saves are still missing, i need help pls

Installing GU will not remove your saves, for KSP problems you better go here, https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/70-technical-support-pc-modded-installs/

And please try to get all your findings, comments, questions or pictures under 1 post.

Edited by StarCrusher96

On 6/6/2020 at 9:50 AM, StarCrusher96 said:

@Blalo please join the discord because these questions and 'tips' are irrelevant.

The update isn't containing just Epsilon Eridani.

screenshot237.png

rsz_1screenshot325.png

it's containing planets for Alpha Centauri, Sirius, Epsilon Eridani, Betelgeuse(1planet), Tau Ceti (1planet), Teegardens Star(2 planets), Luytens Star(4planets), Wolf 359(2planets), Barnards Star(1planet), Homeswitches And more + the whole solar neighbourhood up to 20-30ly.

GUPlanetsS.png

And no lore.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, Blalo said:

Let me explain, go to GU in your game data. Go to "Celestial" Next, click on 02_system.Novakinani. lets say you want to edit blalo, go to 02_Blalo. Although it may look compacatid, most of the things like size/mass/orbit have their aporopeat names, so sccol until you see radius= (Size) and stuff.

I found the config files and edited the orbit of Ito and bumped the gravity up to 0.108 so the ships stay more grounded for observation of Blalo.   GravityASL and some others are clear. Tried to raise the atmospheric pressure on Cail by changing the 3E-13 to 3E-12. Got some increase, but not enough.  Changing it to 3E-11 seems to set it back to 3E-13.  Maybe because I tried moving the height of the atmosphere up to 12000.  There's also something called aerobatic.

Is there a file that shows the meaning of the various items?

Thanks for letting me know where to find the config files.  I'm eager to see your new update! Sometimes ships explode when within like a few meters of the ground level.  Hope that gets fixed.

4 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

My answer: don't edit GU or any mod. Because once its broken, i'll not support fixing an edited version.

You do realize that I could just re install it, allow the files to be replaced and boom

6 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Thats not what im talking about. I was saying that the homeworld system would not be changed in part two.

I don't want to sound like a nag, but can we expect part 2 in a time span of like, two weeks? Or will it be done when its done?

Also, HYPE!

Edited by Mangu
hype

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

screenshot349.png

screenshot351.png

Brown dwarfs are epic. I would like to picture a nice sunrise, with the dim red sun rising, though the planet would most likely be tidal locked. Although the light from the star could be a bit more red a more bright, it still looks very good!

10 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Now i got to postpone another month :s

What have I done...

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

screenshot349.png

screenshot351.png

Also, Kormin and Tide are looking AMAZING! Can't wait!

14 hours ago, Blalo said:

Brown dwarfs are epic. I would like to picture a nice sunrise, with the dim red sun rising, though the planet would most likely be tidal locked. Although the light from the star could be a bit more red a more bright, it still looks very good!

Lightlevel and color were calculated and boosted. It's already too bright.

Edited by StarCrusher96

4 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Lightlevel and color were calculated and boosted. It's already too bright.

Huh, the sun looks a bit to bright in that case, but I guess im just dumb