[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

No offense but some people have a job :sticktongue:so i wasn't sitting and waiting for kopernicus to be released. I'll start working on it soon.

Not yet 

Was just curious no offense intended some mods just need the new kopernicus version so I wanted to ask :D

On 8/30/2020 at 2:04 AM, Nebulagoodies said:

How is that star smaller than Jool?

It's a brown dwarf on the edge of being a star - like the first brown dwarf, it's so massive, it gets compressed.

Edited by StarCrusher96

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to reach far enough to make it to the new system, but I am getting close.  And every time you post images of new, and old planets and their features I only get that much more excited.  This pack is gorgeous.  If I could resize Kerbin to be the scaled up size of earth, with an atmosphere and the like to change it to combine with this pack it'd only be that much more fun!  The early challenges took a while to get the hang of, now I'm needing new challenges.  I have no idea how I would reach this new system with stock parts however lmao.  It's a tempting challenge but for now I'll use Interstellar Extended and Near future. :P