[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

7 minutes ago, hemeac said:

Everything you've shown is looking really great.  Is the home system the last system before your next public release?

thanks! I'm actually planning on releasing an update for Nova Kirbani (Alpha Centauri) first, next will be Epsilon Eridani ->  Local Stars + Tau Ceti. 
This homesystem overhaul will come somewhere in between.

I just needed a break from exoplanets. 

Edited by StarCrusher96

6 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

thanks! I'm actually planning on releasing an update for Nova Kirbani (Alpha Centauri) first, next will be Epsilon Eridani ->  Local Stars + Tau Ceti. 
This homesystem overhaul will come somewhere in between.

I just needed a break from exoplanets. 

Sounds awesome, looking forward to it

11 hours ago, Violet said:

Wow! those planets are looking really good!

a few questions though:

1 - Are you planning on supporting larger than stock scales?

2 - Will there be any custom surface features?

Currently I'm not planning to scale up because the mod is huge in terms of distance. So i first want to see how people are going to perform over a 160 ly radius (1/100)/
As for custom surface features, you mean things like this? 

screenshot496.png

screenshot463.png

In that case, the answer is yes.

17 hours ago, StoneWolfPC said:

Oh wow dude.  So my question is what are the system specs you're using on not only creation but testing?  How system intense will this pack end up being , or do you know yet?

Everyone is able to play the mod - as i've provided a modular selection system. So you just choose how much of the mod loads.

*I can load all of GU just on my 8 Gb laptop with visuals. 

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Everyone is able to play the mod - as i've provided a modular selection system. So you just choose how much of the mod loads.

*I can load all of GU just on my 8 Gb laptop with visuals. 

You must be an optimization master!  No wonder GU doesn't eat up that many resources compared to my stock game.  That's awesome!

CONSTELLATIONS! :0.0:
It's cool if with the help of the Distant Object mod we can see the stars in the night sky.
It's scary to realize that these stars are not part of the skybox. These are full-fledged luminaries around which there are planets and to which you can fly without various screensavers and scenes. A colossal game world...

Edited by OOM