[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

I'm working on a big update.

Testversions are being posted on the discord. So it's coming pretty soon.

I look forward to that! I know Extrasolar works with this, but would other star packs work as well? The World Beyond?

On 11/14/2020 at 9:34 PM, wkwied said:

I look forward to that! I know Extrasolar works with this, but would other star packs work as well? The World Beyond?

I'm not supporting other planetpacks, because i add 60+ worlds myself (i think even more) and got no time to work with other mods. If people want to see compatibility patches. They can write them and submit it

Edited by StarCrusher96

10 hours ago, Alpha_Gametauri_2 said:

Is there a list of interstellar systems and planet pack mods that Galaxies Unbound is and isn't compatible with? Not asking for patches, just asking if anyone knows what does or doesn't work with this.

GU should be compatible with most planet mods, except ones that mess with the Sun. I think removing a config or two in GU should fix that though.

We don't have a list, but you're more than welcome to test it out yourself

14 hours ago, LadyAthena said:

Will this be available on CKan? I generally use that to both find, and manage my mods easily, but not sure if I'll be able to find it there once its available.

Previous GU and KSS was not on CKAN. I think if you want GU on CKAN, you need to make it yourself, StarCrusher96 or someone else should know better.

Maybe in KSP 2.0 there will be a stock equivalent of CKAN everyone will use.

Edited by enewmen

7 hours ago, enewmen said:

Previous GU and KSS was not on CKAN. I think if you want GU on CKAN, you need to make it yourself, StarCrusher96 or someone else should know better.

Maybe in KSP 2.0 there will be a stock equivalent of CKAN everyone will use.

I guess I'll just keep checking here then :D

23 hours ago, LadyAthena said:

Will this be available on CKan? I generally use that to both find, and manage my mods easily, but not sure if I'll be able to find it there once its available.

GU will not be on CKAN,  but StarCrusher tries to make the mod as easy to install as possible for those with little experience in the field