Jump to content

[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kitsuna77 said:

So uh, I seeeeeem to be having some severe issues with this mod thus far. Namely that everything looks like the mun or laythe. Oh and the stars also look quite bizarre. Ive taken some screenshots and hope that you might have some idea of what might possibly have gone wrong here 

https://imgur.com/a/KVrLdiP

Without logs all i can ask is.

did you follow the installationguide and what other mods do you got installed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StarCrusher96 said:

Without logs all i can ask is.

did you follow the installationguide and what other mods do you got installed?

I did follow the installation guide, and I have a lot! of other mods on currently. Where would the logs be located? I could go find them for you

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kitsuna77 said:

Alright, So hopefully you can make some sense of this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udaon92gvmzii6b/KSP.log?dl=0

Probably one of the other planet mods that doesn't use OnDemandLoading properly. 

Too many mods to go look for the issue. I'd suggest you remove the other planetmods. Test with a new save if they cause it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @StarCrusher96, can you make lower def ground textures for those of us with lower grade computers?

When I get close to any of the planets/moons, my computer starts lagging. even without EVE or scatterer installed. I think it is because of the textures.

Edit: never mind my computer only lags while flying super high over blalo and narath

Edited by DylanPruden
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, DylanPruden said:

Hey @StarCrusher96, can you make lower def ground textures for those of us with lower grade computers?

When I get close to any of the planets/moons, my computer starts lagging. even without EVE or scatterer installed. I think it is because of the textures.

Edit: never mind my computer only lags while flying super high over blalo and narath

A few pages ago there was a mention about a kopernicusbug. One that will be solved soon.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:39 AM, Jup said:

Any chance of some massive solar flares from one of these stars?

Only if that was possible :s

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on your hard work! May i ask if the Stock System Overhaul you are developing has anything in common with the "Kerbol System Expanded" included in the last version of KSS?

I ask because i still use it in 1.7.3 (it bugs the hell out of the game, but i still didnt find a good stock system expansion that included default Kerbin or wasnt just a repositioning) and i've created a series of base/airports with Kerbal Konstructs based on KSS's Kerbin (which have a few terrain differences from default).

So, am i expected to re-do all the work, or is that version of Kerbin likely to be retained?

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, looksgoodfp said:

Congratulations on your hard work! May i ask if the Stock System Overhaul you are developing has anything in common with the "Kerbol System Expanded" included in the last version of KSS?

I ask because i still use it in 1.7.3 (it bugs the hell out of the game, but i still didnt find a good stock system expansion that included default Kerbin or wasnt just a repositioning) and i've created a series of base/airports with Kerbal Konstructs based on KSS's Kerbin (which have a few terrain differences from default).

So, am i expected to re-do all the work, or is that version of Kerbin likely to be retained?

i loved Voon and i would love it if he added back the expanded system

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, looksgoodfp said:

Congratulations on your hard work! May i ask if the Stock System Overhaul you are developing has anything in common with the "Kerbol System Expanded" included in the last version of KSS?

I ask because i still use it in 1.7.3 (it bugs the hell out of the game, but i still didnt find a good stock system expansion that included default Kerbin or wasnt just a repositioning) and i've created a series of base/airports with Kerbal Konstructs based on KSS's Kerbin (which have a few terrain differences from default).

So, am i expected to re-do all the work, or is that version of Kerbin likely to be retained?

We're planning on replacing the stock system, but we decided to not make it similar to the real solar system. It'll be something new :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheSpacePotato said:

We're planning on replacing the stock system, but we decided to not make it similar to the real solar system. It'll be something new :)

Oh, my only "concern" is for Kerbin itself. Everything else you throw at us is welcome. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, looksgoodfp said:

Oh, my only "concern" is for Kerbin itself. Everything else you throw at us is welcome. :D

Kerbin will likely be retextured. I'm not sure if it'll orbit the stock sun or if a new sun will be made and Kerbin reparented though

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSpacePotato said:

Kerbin will likely be retextured. I'm not sure if it'll orbit the stock sun or if a new sun will be made and Kerbin reparented though

Ok, so the geography of Kerbin (continents, etc) is likely to change. In this case i'll dump KSS, and when the new system comes out i'll re-do all the bases (phew)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...