Jump to content

[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]


Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

i see a gasgiant, and 3 of its moons.

 

------

 

Working on Elius' clouds :p

Eliusnew.gif

So proxima c's analog is called Elius?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@StarCrusher96 I was redirected here from your old mod "Kerbal Star Systems", and wanted to ask why you completely removed the ability to download your mod there? I understand it was causing some issues, and was very big and difficult to upkeep, but I really wanted to use your mod in my KSP v1.3.1, but am unable to. I am willing to deal with any difficulties and long load times, and understand this is at my own risk. I came here to see if there was a release on your new mod, but there isn't. So now, I'm caught in limbo, between your closed mod there and unopened mod here. 

Is it possible to reopen your previous versions downloads over there, until this is ready to be released? Possibly just leaving a warning next to the mod download stating that the mod is no longer maintained and can have bugs that wont be fixed? You've kind of left users hanging here, and it kind of sucks. No disrespect to you, and thanks for your time and dedication btw. I am looking forward to seeing how your new mod turns out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JakeSublime said:

@StarCrusher96 I was redirected here from your old mod "Kerbal Star Systems", and wanted to ask why you completely removed the ability to download your mod there? I understand it was causing some issues, and was very big and difficult to upkeep, but I really wanted to use your mod in my KSP v1.3.1, but am unable to. I am willing to deal with any difficulties and long load times, and understand this is at my own risk. I came here to see if there was a release on your new mod, but there isn't. So now, I'm caught in limbo, between your closed mod there and unopened mod here. 

Is it possible to reopen your previous versions downloads over there, until this is ready to be released? Possibly just leaving a warning next to the mod download stating that the mod is no longer maintained and can have bugs that wont be fixed? You've kind of left users hanging here, and it kind of sucks. No disrespect to you, and thanks for your time and dedication btw. I am looking forward to seeing how your new mod turns out. 

True. No offense, but at least you could leave a link to !KSS! so people can at least do something other than watching you recycle it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JakeSublime said:

@StarCrusher96 I was redirected here from your old mod "Kerbal Star Systems", and wanted to ask why you completely removed the ability to download your mod there? I understand it was causing some issues, and was very big and difficult to upkeep, but I really wanted to use your mod in my KSP v1.3.1, but am unable to. I am willing to deal with any difficulties and long load times, and understand this is at my own risk. I came here to see if there was a release on your new mod, but there isn't. So now, I'm caught in limbo, between your closed mod there and unopened mod here. 

Is it possible to reopen your previous versions downloads over there, until this is ready to be released? Possibly just leaving a warning next to the mod download stating that the mod is no longer maintained and can have bugs that wont be fixed? You've kind of left users hanging here, and it kind of sucks. No disrespect to you, and thanks for your time and dedication btw. I am looking forward to seeing how your new mod turns out. 

Hi

I think I did mention everything was shut down and the downloadlinks were no longer open? This is also a development page so it kinda seems logical there isn't a downloadlink.

KSS however, is dead. Keeping it up and running is against the reasons why it was shut down. so I'm sorry but I will not/never open those links again. As for GU, the first part is sort of ready and i'll release it somewhere in June. I'm following a schedule of planned releases for each part, so i'm sorry to ask for a little more patience.

1 hour ago, ILoveStars said:

True. No offense, but at least you could leave a link to !KSS! so people can at least do something other than watching you recycle it.

Keep in mind. GU is NOT a recycled KSS or KSS2. 

Keeping those links open would give me additional work anyway. KSS is dead (for reasons) and it will never return.

There are many other great mods if you want something for 'the meantime'. 

Edited by StarCrusher96
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Hi

I think I did mention everything was shut down and the downloadlinks were no longer open? This is also a development page so it kinda seems logical there isn't a downloadlink.

KSS however, is dead. Keeping it up and running is against the reasons why it was shut down. so I'm sorry but I will not/never open those links again. As for GU, the first part is sort of ready and i'll release it somewhere in June. I'm following a schedule of planned releases for each part, so i'm sorry to ask for a little more patience.

Keep in mind. GU is NOT a recycled KSS or KSS2. 

Keeping those links open would give me additional work anyway. KSS is dead (for reasons) and it will never return.

There are many other great mods if you want something for 'the meantime'. 

k

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alaygrounds said:

HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE
It's epic by the way

thanks :) i honestly liked parts of those systems back in the day. And took the liberty myself to add more creativity to the planets.

---

Syro and moons

screenshot117.png

Edited by StarCrusher96
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, it looks very promising, I really appreciate the fact that you started with the Alpha/Proxima Centauri equivalent, not too many planets and at the same time a lot of diversity. I wanted to ask some information about those bodies (the missing names and general physical properties like gravity, diameter and atmosphere), but I suppose it is better to wait for the release. By advance, thank you for this new high quality planet pack :wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soldraconi_IV said:

Hello, it looks very promising, I really appreciate the fact that you started with the Alpha/Proxima Centauri equivalent, not too many planets and at the same time a lot of diversity. I wanted to ask some information about those bodies (the missing names and general physical properties like gravity, diameter and atmosphere), but I suppose it is better to wait for the release. By advance, thank you for this new high quality planet pack :wink:

thx! yeah everything will be documented for the release. But Alpha Centauri is meant to be an 'easy'/'medium' difficult interstellar target.

Edited by StarCrusher96
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

yeah C-1 is a tough cookie to get to. 

You challenge me mortal

Nah, Just some aero breaking around Blalo and I should be fine. Unless you mean the interstellar distances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JakeSublime said:

@StarCrusher96 Copy that, I'll just have to check back over here in June. Do you have a rough estimate for when it will be available in June? Early, mid or late? Thanks again btw. 

mid - end June.

6 minutes ago, Emperor of Ilve said:

You challenge me mortal

Nah, Just some aero breaking around Blalo and I should be fine. Unless you mean the interstellar distances.

Getting to Blalo is not that difficult. But C-1's SOI is tiny :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Emperor of Ilve said:

I got to Jes around Aquel just fine. I'm gonna launch Nuclear weapons on Blalo from C-1

awesome, good way to conquer it!
I'll hide on Alva.

Edited by StarCrusher96
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...