[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

Future KSP 2 is crying aside :D
Your star systems and planets are the best ever created by others. They are beautiful, diverse, but at the same time quite realistic exoplanets.

Edited by OOM

2 hours ago, OOM said:

Future KSP 2 is crying aside :D
Your star systems and planets are the best ever created by others. They are beautiful, diverse, but at the same time quite realistic exoplanets.

thanks!

1 hour ago, Alaygrounds said:

Tau Ceti isn't like RDD Nickel's system. Not like that's bad but it's breaking the trend

There will be ideas from there in this new system but his depiction is rather dated.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Elius

spoilers

Spoiler
Spoiler

After landing here, I feel as if I disturbed something that was not meant to be disturbed.

I can't tell if this planet was meant to be landed on. It was more difficult than expected.  I hope a future version of Kerbal has water-world missions.

Anyway, please keep working on this awesome mod.  It may be a long time until KSP2 comes out

Spoiler

elius.png

Warning. BIG SPOILER !!

Spoiler
Spoiler

There is LAND on the planet (someplace). Who knows what awesome secrets are beneath the waves.

And there are missions for water-worlds!

elius1.png

Edited by enewmen

11 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@enewmen Do be mindful and post any significant spoiler content. I don't -use- GU (though I do make contributions) but here's one person asking that you at least put your image in a spoiler item.

Apologies,

There is was no intention of making a spoiler because I've seen other screenshots of a planet surface.  Anyway, fixed the post.

EDIT: I added another spoiler.

Edited by enewmen