[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, Angel-125 said:

@StarCrusher96 These look fantastic? What scale are they? I currently play with JNSQ (2.7x scale), and would love to add these star systems to my game if possible. What would I need to do aside from installing the planets?

I honestly think a big amount of work would be needed to make that work. So i'm sorry to say it'll be a thing later on.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Oh I see they are a work in progress. Good work!  

I'm uncertain what to do for an update, when it happens. I am using 1.8.1. 

Do I just re-download if I see a newer version than I have and then copy everything over to the matching folders inside GameData? What happens if the planet pack needs a newer version like 1.10.1 ?  How does that work?   Looks like I would loose all my work.

Are current ships saved wherever they are?  Seems logical things would work like that.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by etoanrish
found out it's a work in progres

2 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

again can we disable shaking, I don't want my screen to shake

2 hours ago, Athur Dent said:

The shaking is the second coolest part of this, right after the gravitational lensing imo

It's just what happens ingame, when a craft gets close to such bodies :p i cant disable it unless i give it weak g's. 

6 hours ago, Space Nerd said:

Kopernicus has switched to another developer.

It is not ready yet, they will release it on CKAN when all bugs will be fixed. The bleeding edge beta release with multistar support(very important for GU) is out just 50 minutes ago. You can go and test it to speed things up.

27 minutes ago, Yurif said:

So is this already compatible with 1.9 because kopernicus is already updated for 1.9 ?

Not yet compatible. But Kopernicus 1.9.1 is already officially released in CKAN 

It even seems to me that the new Kopernicus is much better than the old 1.8.1 from the old developer.

Edited by OOM

5 hours ago, OOM said:

Not yet compatible. But Kopernicus 1.9.1 is already officially released in CKAN 

It even seems to me that the new Kopernicus is much better than the old 1.8.1 from the old developer.

On 8/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, Yurif said:

So is this already compatible with 1.9 because kopernicus is already updated for 1.9 ?

No offense but some people have a job :sticktongue:so i wasn't sitting and waiting for kopernicus to be released. I'll start working on it soon.

18 hours ago, gustajoh said:

Thinking of getting this mod, first of all is it compatible with 1.9, second, can i use scatterer and eve with this mod?

Not yet