Thread to discuss negative things in a very general way, just see where it goes y'know?

DAL59

11 hours ago, Lisias said:

it's Apple being Apple

Oh actually?

18 hours ago, richfiles said:

A fanboi echo chamber where all problems are your fault, third party repair is a scam, you can't get your data back from your dead iPhone, and if you legit have a problem a forum should be able to solve, you get laughed at for not knowing how to use Google. NOTHING gets answered on an official Apple forum, and no truth is spoken. Only propaganda for the great Appul.

Apple is that bad? Oh ok

I use windows :)

10 hours ago, Dirkidirk said:

It hurts to swallow, or even breath.

You wat

(swallows)

(breaths)

nope

So on Sunday I played some Flag Football. Dominated as usual, a few catches and lots of touchdowns in a winning effort for my team. The usual. Get absolutely no sleep (about 3 hours) that night, wake up at 6:30 yesterday. It felt like someone had bludgeoned me with a rolling pin, from my neck all the way down to my thigh on my right side (For some reason it's just the right and not the left). Ache through the day, get ready for a new day.

Woke up today, it's even worse. I feel like I've just lifted weights, which I haven't had to do since October. I can't move my right shoulder much past forward/back, and even then it hurts. Oh and forget running. I think I might have overdone it during the game (My FitBit logged 6.7-something miles and over 16,000 steps), and now it's all coming at me. Friendly reminder: STRETCH BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL!!!

I'm in the middle of a bad phase of depression (I'm severely depressed since 1997, taking pills to mitigate it for the last three years), which means I can't find satisfaction in anything and that each minor setbacks (such as, for instance, botching a mission in KSP) feels like the world's end (to be precise, it feels like the angony before the world's end. The world's end would technically be only void and the end of all thing, there's nothing to be felt there. Seems nice.), so yeah, not much KSP those days. Or any other thing.

Yay my brain.

Work had a period between two customer's orders where things were very slow... All January... I legit don't have enough for rent coming up in a few days... That sucks. I'm gonna have to hope and pray between his new order, and any other cash I can scrounge up, that I can at least get it paid "soonish", and just suck up the late fee. That's gonna bite. Ain't gonna be no parts bought for the Kerbal controller this month... Or next... :/

small complaint - for some reason one of my browser hotkeys (ALT-Left/Arrow) just stopped working for no apparent reason.  Its really more of an inconvenience but its an annoying one.

Looking for a fix, but nothing obvious is coming up (maybe someone has ideas idk).

curse you tech gods.

Edited by qzgy

So tired, and so anxious

Great start to the school year

I feel like I can't move, speak, do anything

Everything is so confusing

I've found myself just staring at things for no reason, or feeling like I'm about to die

Other times I just want to cry

I don't understand

Edited by The_Cat_In_Space

So... Due my duties on TweakScale, I'm now a pretty skilled rogue patch hunter.

But today, I got something new. I'm getting a duplicated patch on the ionEngine part on an old instalment I'm (trying to) update to 1.7.3. And guess what? Only TweakScale is being logged applying the patch on that part! That duplicate is coming out from the blue!

I found a new kind of problem. I found a GHOST PATCH. DAMN! :0.0:

Spoiler

Ghostbusters_logo.svg

20 hours ago, Lisias said:

So... Due my duties on TweakScale, I'm now a pretty skilled rogue patch hunter.

But today, I got something new. I'm getting a duplicated patch on the ionEngine part on an old instalment I'm (trying to) update to 1.7.3. And guess what? Only TweakScale is being logged applying the patch on that part! That duplicate is coming out from the blue!

I found a new kind of problem. I found a GHOST PATCH. DAMN! :0.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Ghostbusters_logo.svg

Confirmed the Kraken has become resident within the KSP code.  If it spreads to Unity, then many games will be doomed!!!  'Ware Kraken!!!

2 minutes ago, Jacke said:

Confirmed the Kraken has become resident within the KSP code.  If it spreads to Unity, then many games will be doomed!!!  'Ware Kraken!!!

One Kraken to patch them all...

190385 & ...&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj2mL6Dz7jnAhXB8-AKHSX6DIUQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw&bih lost in the limb but 1080p window  3x4 @scale 4/5 or approx

if innapropriate @Vanamonde 

if you can't decipher this it just mean you not praticed hexcadecimal between 16 and 22 years olds for fun and did something else afterward

edit 2: and well there always more languages to learn on this earth, that's most of the time pretty good for neuronal schemes

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
soething => something