can someone help me find a mod [Solved]

C04L

hi, i can't remember which mod a part came from here's the details,

Its an engine plate.

default white

visual looks: disc (about as thick a decoupler or disc probe core)  covered in small square ceramic tiles (very nice 3dtexture the tiles look beveled)

adjustable nodes for engine placement, 1 to 8 iirc

could be resized (or was it cause i used tweakscale cant rem)

there was also a mod where you could have one tank that you could adjust to any size shape and texture incl steel what was that mod?

i wish i had pictures 

thanks in advance

Edited by C04L

8 hours ago, Marandil said:

I'm pretty sure you're talking about procedural thrust plates, but I'm not 100% if that was the right mod with them:

yes! its the thrust plate! thanks Marandil and Tyko.

now i just need to find the adjustable fuel tank

On 1/5/2018 at 2:10 AM, Tidal Stream said:

Procedural Parts, Tidal Stream Branch.

Download Latest Releases for Procedural Parts

Starwaster has not recompiled Procedural Parts for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.1 so it is marked as incompatible in CKAN. There was a pull request for this on Github but it has not been merged. So I decided to fork it and make the necessary changes.

Full description in the original thread.

It supports 1.3.1, 1.4, and 1.5, and the releases are on CKAN so people can install it easily instead of having to do it manually.

Licence

Remains as CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported.

Reveal hidden contents

This pull request breaks dragging on the sliders, only the arrows work. This makes it really hard to make small adjustments. While fixing a bug, it also introduces a regression. This is why I cannot include it in my branch. I uploaded a compiled version of the pull request for 1.3.1 on Github if you want to test by yourself or if you find the tradeoff acceptabe.

found it! its inside this mod. what is so awesome too is they both work in currant version so im ecstatic.. thanks again guys for helping

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.