[1.6.1+] [Kopernicus]6THP Planet 6 (First planet pack by me!) [this mod is deprecated. go to renewed version instead]

RJVB09

wcclMQZ.jpg

Hello everyone! This is my first planet pack I've ever made, its supposed to be a sort of planet 9 (in this case planet 6).

I've really put some work in this so I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks to all the people who helped me get started with kopernicus on the forums and discord :)

About

This planet pack will add a 6th planet to the stock system. The main body is called Yela which is a gas giant a bit smaller than Jool. The innermost moon is Ucko which is a bit larger than gilly. The second moon is Ela with a thin oxygenated atmosphere, its also the largest. On the outside is Molee which is very mountainous and looks like Pol for some reason. [Stock KSP has 5 planets and 2 dwarf planets so thats why its called the 6th planet]

Moon surface screenshots

Spoiler

Jumping on Ucko's surface with Yela as the dominating object in the sky...

SsfV0YS.jpg

And with Ela in the background...

jvHlecq.jpg

Ela's noth pole...

mcZspo3.jpg

High speeds can easily be reached in Ela's upper atmosphere at some point the atmosphere becomes a lot thicker...

MmKOPGS.jpg

Mountain rolling on Molee...

20NbILP.jpg

And some more...

WSpErhR.jpg

Trailer

Visual mods

Coming soon!

Downloads

Version 1.1 [DEVELOPMENT] [First release!]

• 6THP Version [1.1]: [Download link removed by moderator due to lack of license, see below]

Version 1.2 [DEVELOPMENT] [Made an OPM version for people with OPM (Placed Yela a little bit beyond Plock), :science: Better Science values]

• 6THP Version [1.2]: [Download link removed by moderator due to lack of license, see below]
  • 6THP Version [1.2][OPM]: [Download link removed by moderator due to lack of license, see below]

Version 1.3 [RELEASED] [Better Time warp altitudes]

• 6THP Version [1.3]: [Download link removed by moderator due to lack of license, see below]
  • 6THP Version [1.3][OPM]: [Download link removed by moderator due to lack of license, see below]

Version 1.4 [RELEASED] [Added license]

This pack is not maintained anymore/deprecated, expect some bugs in this version.
For the renewed/better version go to:

Contact

If you find any bugs you can contact me via the forums.

License

6THP is licensed by CC BY-NC-ND 3.0

Hope you enjoy! :)

Edited by RJVB09
Download links removed by moderator (added v1.4)

• 1 month later...

Hi @RJVB09,

Thanks for contributing to the KSP modding community!  :D  Great to see your planet pack getting ready.

Just FYI, though... like any mod, it needs to conform to our add-on posting rules, including the need to include a license.  Specifically, this means that you need to:

1. choose a license
  2. specify in the OP of this thread what the license is (just the name is fine there, don't need the full text of the license)
  3. include a license file with your downloadable mod (i.e. in the zip file), with the full text of the license.

Please add a license to your mod as soon as you can, and don't link to any version that lacks the license file.  In the meantime, your download links have been removed, pending resolution of the license issue.  Thank you for your understanding.

(Moved to Add-on Releases.)

In addition to what Snark said, I would highly suggest not including your presumably personal email on this public listing. Listing up your email publically is just begging for people to spam your email with bots and junk mail. Unfortunately there are some people in the world who do that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 3:03 AM, Snark said:

Hi @RJVB09,

Thanks for contributing to the KSP modding community!  :D  Great to see your planet pack getting ready.

Just FYI, though... like any mod, it needs to conform to our add-on posting rules, including the need to include a license.  Specifically, this means that you need to:

1. choose a license
  2. specify in the OP of this thread what the license is (just the name is fine there, don't need the full text of the license)
  3. include a license file with your downloadable mod (i.e. in the zip file), with the full text of the license.

Please add a license to your mod as soon as you can, and don't link to any version that lacks the license file.  In the meantime, your download links have been removed, pending resolution of the license issue.  Thank you for your understanding.

(Moved to Add-on Releases.)

I have added I license. Tell me if something is wrong :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.