• New Parts
    • Terraforming
    • New planets
    • Life support
    • UI overhaul
    • New space center facility
    • Planet Revamp

make some improvement on career mode.

Right now, it's a bit boring:1. science will reach maximum as soon as you go to Duna; 2. Tech tree really does not make sense, technology for unmarried problems  should really put much more earlier than manned vessel; 3. I hope there are more upgrades on buildings; 4. add more difficult settings, such as random exploding.

I want options to toggle dv readouts, I just use KER because I am used to it.

I think replacing the tech tree would not really be practical. Think of all the career saves that would be broken! but I would like to see an option between "classic" and "historical" trees.

Edited by lapis

• 5 weeks later...

A small addition could be something like the Final Frontier mod, to give your kerbals each significance over time.

(FF adds a nice ribbon system where your kerbals get ribbons for accomplishments (such as "First in orbit") and they add up over time. You can also make your own custom ribbons and give them to the kerbals.)

I’d like to see inflatable modules and some more science module types.

I’d also like to see special contracts to visit and research anomalies once discovered, and provide science incentives to set up bases near them, as well as contracts serving that base from time to time so it’s not just a one-off thing.

Edited by Bartybum

I agree with the texture revamps.

Also, I don’t know if it would take too much computer power, but revamped rocket exhausts would be great. To my (not very much) knowledge, the exhaust particles are the same since the first version of KSP. Differentiating between kerosene for sea levels and hydrogen exhaust colors for vacuum I’m guessing would be simple. Revamping the effects entirely would be great. It could make KSP look a lot better.

Also, a previous suggestion that I made:

I want a lot of things, but the main ones:

A command module for 2 kerbals, not a bulky lander can

One new planet, or an extra moon/similar feature to an existing planet. Possibly a gas giant slightly smaller that Jool, but with a ring of asteroids and a few moons (3?)

New facility. When in science or career mode, there are 2 sections in the R&D  facility. There is the tech tree, showing all parts unlocked, and the archives, showing every science report you have done. It would be cool to see a new facility named The Archives, where you can see all your science reports and what they said.

16 hours ago, DRAG0Nmon said:

I would also like to see some sort of science experiment where you can scan for bacteria in samples, or another way to see if there is microbial life where you're visiting.

Discovering the andromeda strain unlocks a new scenario and 200 science points.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.